Reviews for How I Met Your Mother
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
Yeah i think that this story will take a while..i mean a new chapter after seven years is enough for me
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Need More I'm hooked please make more please
FandomNut chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is so well-written and has an intriguing and driven plot. I really want to see what happens so PLEASE UPDATE! T_T It's already been several years.
Janey-Paininator chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
It's been forever since you updated. So pleae update really really soon! Please! and more! and soon. hehe.. Please!
Himuro Michiko chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
please continue!
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
woodspritethatconqueredpeople chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
I don't usually care for the KyouHaru pairing, but this story has piqued my interest. It is well-written, and AU! I do hope that you will continue the story, and if you do, will update it soon.
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Your fic is very good. I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter. How do they get out of the trouble they're in?
brandy mallory chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
Oh! I love it! Please write more!
minorians chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
i just hope you know that you are doing an amazing job. Your capture their personalities amazingly and it's just great. Even if I never really was a Haruhi/Kyouya fan this is just prefect. I can't wait for the nex chapter
cratermaker chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
-singsong- Something is STARTING!

W00t! And she updates! Hallelujah, praise de Lawd.
mickey kity chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
i can think of a scenario that would the next few chapters but that would be kyouya thinking about haruhi while in prison or maybe for a price he would be let off a bit more for unwilling helping tamaki but its your story! SO keep it up!
Z.Brite chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
ME LIKEY THE STORY, NOW UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
SnowCharms chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
I'm not surprised that Haruhi would be able to persuade them...I really wonder how is it possible for Kyouya and Tamaki to stoop so low as to do this...update!
CPAnthoni chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
So far is reminding me a lot of the movie "Catch me if you Can." Interesting concept, but I hope it isn't just going to repeat the movie with different characters. Guess I'll find out when I check out the next few chapters.