Reviews for The Debt
Very nice though it was a bit rocky. It's defiantly worth reading!
MilissaRukia chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
This was such a sweet story. I read it all in one day and loved every moment of it.
XellossLina chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
I just adore XelLina stories of course, and this one makes me fangirl
Purple Mist chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
I completely love your story. As a fan of this pairing Lina/Xellos (and have been since the moment Xellos dropped right in front of Lina after she demolised the group of bandits looking for info on the Claire Bible), The Debt is the best I've come across and trust me, I've looked. Maybe one or two others, but I've come back and must have already read this three or four times so it's high time to give you, the author, a little love for such a great story. - (Seriously, how many times did Xellos make an excuse to touch or kiss Lina in Next? XD)
NeonLoveBird chapter 19 . 1/16/2012
Sooo cute! Your an awesome writer, I also love how xel smokes, I find it attractive idk why
Passion-Chan chapter 17 . 8/29/2011
Puff-puff-give Xelloss? *Takes a puff of a cig and hands it to Xelloss* LMFAO
Deritine chapter 19 . 7/2/2011
Got a little too sappy in the end, considering all that angst and build up. I think it would have been better if you had just ended it with Lina opening up her shields and Xellos seeing her emotions. Bam- voila, done!

Great story, though, if a bit deus ex machina. Much fun!
Deritine chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
"admonitive prolegomena" is a really weird thing to say, and I still don't know quite what it means, even after looking it up in a dictionary. Something about a formal intro paragraph? No one says this in conversation (or perhaps at all).

Aaaaand- back to enjoying the story!
Deritine chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
Ooh- like that you made Xellos 'pale' and become transparent. I never thought of that as an option, but it makes so much sense since he is made up of energy and not blood! Great idea!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 19 . 10/2/2010
dang I was hoping for one more chapter but oh well. Loved this story.
zalladane-icefire chapter 19 . 8/10/2010
awsome
Linni-Kins chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
That treat sounded so good! lol The whole story's coming back to me. I remember reading this a year back, but never reviewing. x.X

You have a way about your stories, just amazing writing style and never any spelling or grammer problems. Not to mention, you make the story, I guess, smooth? Just fun and easy to read, never really reaching a boring spot.

Alas, I am excited to re-read the rest of this fic!
Linni-Kins chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Lina's taking charge and saving the mysterious' priest's life. Go Lina!
Skyrere chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
You did such a great job developing the relationship, and not rushing it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

I am very pleased with the ending.