Reviews for The Debt
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
Then on the other hand Lina didn't know, what she was signing up for either :D
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Poor Xellos didn't know, what he was signing up for.
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Ohhh! A great chapter. I am glad that Xelloss is going to act like normal again :)

(Well, with the obvious changes that is ;) )
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Whooho! I just realized, I will soon have the honor of posting your review nr. 100!

And you deserve each of these! You are awesome! Just plain awesome!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/22/2015
Very nice though it was a bit rocky. It's defiantly worth reading!
MilissaRukia chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
This was such a sweet story. I read it all in one day and loved every moment of it.
XellossLina chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
I just adore XelLina stories of course, and this one makes me fangirl
Purple Mist chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
I completely love your story. As a fan of this pairing Lina/Xellos (and have been since the moment Xellos dropped right in front of Lina after she demolised the group of bandits looking for info on the Claire Bible), The Debt is the best I've come across and trust me, I've looked. Maybe one or two others, but I've come back and must have already read this three or four times so it's high time to give you, the author, a little love for such a great story. - (Seriously, how many times did Xellos make an excuse to touch or kiss Lina in Next? XD)
EverGreenDayDream chapter 19 . 1/16/2012
Sooo cute! Your an awesome writer, I also love how xel smokes, I find it attractive idk why
Passion-Chan chapter 17 . 8/29/2011
Puff-puff-give Xelloss? *Takes a puff of a cig and hands it to Xelloss* LMFAO
Deritine chapter 19 . 7/2/2011
Got a little too sappy in the end, considering all that angst and build up. I think it would have been better if you had just ended it with Lina opening up her shields and Xellos seeing her emotions. Bam- voila, done!

Great story, though, if a bit deus ex machina. Much fun!
Deritine chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
"admonitive prolegomena" is a really weird thing to say, and I still don't know quite what it means, even after looking it up in a dictionary. Something about a formal intro paragraph? No one says this in conversation (or perhaps at all).

Aaaaand- back to enjoying the story!
Deritine chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
Ooh- like that you made Xellos 'pale' and become transparent. I never thought of that as an option, but it makes so much sense since he is made up of energy and not blood! Great idea!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 19 . 10/2/2010
dang I was hoping for one more chapter but oh well. Loved this story.