Reviews for Crux
MuggleCreator chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
Aww. Sweet.
Stephanie Skywalker chapter 9 . 4/1/2010're putting in little things from the movies, aren't you? Like:

"It's a trap!"

"Next move?"

"Spring the trap!"

That's from Revenge of the Sith, isn't it? Between Anakin and Obi-Wan in Grievous' flagship hangar?

That was a good idea. :-)
mirialinmoonknight4789 chapter 13 . 11/22/2009
You made me cry! (sniff) It's great! Please keep writing...
mirialinmoonknight4789 chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
I think I have the idea. Are Flynn and Fleur Obi-wan and Siri?
mirialinmoonknight4789 chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Not a member...yet. Sorry. Scholastic username.

Great story! I have to admit, I can't guess. I don't know where the quote is from, either. (I have failed, Darth KenObi-wan) I bet that if you reveal it later on, I'll smack myself and think 'Why didn't I think of that earlier?'. I'll read the rest tomorrow, and give you a final report.
fishgirl chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
flynn is ob1 dunno who fleur is wait she's the person who married charlie weasley
TheMacUnleashed chapter 13 . 12/19/2008
Good story! I don't know what else to say... : )
Geri K chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
I like the pairing of Siri and Obi-Wan. Cyp didn't seem to concerned about his mothers demise.

What about a writing about them when Cyp grows up.

He could run vader through with his lightsabre. *Ha,Haa*

Great Story.
Jedi1952 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Great story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Now, would you please share with us the source of your "dearest of men" quote? It is driving me nuts!

Ankit chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
are Flynn and Fleur obi-wan and siri?
Ann Jinn chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
Thanks for this story. It was great to see the change in the characters. Glad you did the follow-up as to what happened to them all.
Im8913 chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Is Flynn Obi-Wan?
general-joseph-dickson chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
I would have preferred a sequel to that Years Later thing. But nice story none the less.
PeaceGuardian chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
That was unexpected of you, I expect the unexpected! I lie, but yes, this chapter pretty much rocked! You should do like a sequel or something. I don't know on what, but it was good. I have a question though, how old is Anakin and Cyprian Farquhar in this story? KEEP WRITING!
PeaceGuardian chapter 12 . 5/4/2008
HAHA, loved it! I won't have your head now that you've updated. WHOO HO HO! Now I have to do the homework I totally procrastinated on doing. UPDATE SOON! Nice surprise at the end. And...WRITE WRITE WRITE! Don't breathe, just write!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »