Reviews for Deception
LightofaThousandSuns chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Aw, this chapter was a little sad..Poor guys. :( I wonder if they'll find another way...

Anyway, I really like this story, and I hope you update soon!
SasuneUchiha chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
NO! The cause of Kira is not bigger than than any one person's love, especially if that one person's love is L!I will NOT let you hurt him Light! NEVER!*gets weapons ready*

*sniff* aww...please Light, think about it threw and threw! Rule the world of ungrtefully stupid humans while being miserable; or help save the world behind a letter being happy with the one you love! Look at L, can you imagine living without that bundle of cuteness next to you sharing yoru love?

I wonder..could i kill the one i love the most for a world? *thinks and tears up with a sad smile* no, never. That...the world would never be worth the murder of my love.

*looks at chain sadly as it sits on the floor* The chain of fate has broken, a love meant to be has been destroyed by a shinigami. Mother Fate is angry now, her creations slowly falling apart. Can it be restored?

Anyhow, love it! I cant wait to read what happens next!

PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!here *sniff* have an L and Light love plushie! *hands over plushie* :)
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Ah poor L is going to die. That makes me sad. YOU MADE ME SAD! Gr, update soon.
TwoSightsOfJustice chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
aw... uber sad :(
adrienne chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
;) can't wait to read ore it is good already and if u will will u please write bacl and tell me how to write fanfics? ty. it was a great story!
oztan chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Kill her.
KnoxAingeal chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
EERRGRG misa is stupid i would have just taken her deathnote and left her... L belongs with light so much better than misa does.
UnknownZero chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Why was this funny? Love the Poe refernce! That was Poe, right? It's and I'm sleepy, but if I'm wrong than I need to go shoot myself since I kind of fancy myself as a poetry buff.
Sora Ryuuzaki chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Oh my god. When Matsuda came in on them, I was about to like, break my computer. xDD This is good. I like the vocabulary, and the dialogue. However, I think it could use a bit more description: what the dinner looks like, what it is, all that junk. I love this. :] Keep going!
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
misa is so stupid... no offense to people who like her!

ASOTA
Amorpheous chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
And she just had to ask when they were going to kill him. So sad.

Ahh... A drunk Matsuda is not good. Heh heh.

I can't wait for the next chapter! -huggles-

Great!

Oni
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Misa is deluding herself.

Misa's deluding herself scene:

Matsuda: You know Light is gay for L, that's why you should sleep with me. You know, because I'm not gay. And I'm not sleeping with L so... (Matsuda raises eyebrows and points to a broom closet)

Misa: Matsuda are you drunk?

Matsuda: No... maybe... Yes. But I still think you look hot.

Misa:... I think your lying.

Matsuda: No it's true! I left my jacket at their house and I saw them sucking some major face!

Misa's vision of horror:

L is leaning over Light menacingly and in the background the psycho theme is playing.

Misa: NO!

(Later that day)

Misa: I know you're sleeping with L!

Light: Why would I do that?

L: Yes, why would Light-kun do that?

Misa: Ryuzaki chained himself to Light-kun, of course Misa's Light-kun was molested!

L: 0_0

Light: She has a point.

L: 0_0

Light: Ryuzaki?...

L: I...am...not...a...pervert.

Light: 0_0

Woo that was fun to write. Anyways, is it just me or are Light and L kind of obsessed with... um... doing eachother. Seriously, as soon as everyone leaves L jumps Light. And Matsuda has a HUGE mouth, he gets drunk and he blabs to Misa of all people. Does that scream idiocy to you as it does to me.

I bet Misa will kill L herself if Light takes to long. (Imagine's Misa in the dead of night slicing L's throat)

That would be a horrible chapter! Anyways keep on writing.
SasuneUchiha chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
lol, poor L. No sex. Poor Light also, has 2 put up with Misa.

STUPID ARSE MATSUADA! Damn you for getting drunk and telling Misa you freakin arsehole! And you! *points at Misa furiously* How dare you even think, for the slightest second, that YOU could ever make Light WANT you! How dare you try and take Light away from L! They are a mamtch made in heaven! You have no right to destroy the lovely couple!

I love it!:D Cant wait to read more! I wonder how things will work out! I really feel sorry for L. Having someone talk about him like a thing, acting or not; he's perfect! So cute! *huggles L as he eats cake* hehe XD

PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! here, have an L and Light nandroid figure! *hands over figures* hehe, enjoy!
TwoSightsOfJustice chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! I GET A PEICE OF MATSU-TAN'S JACKET? *dies*

Omgosh, I hope Misa goes away . *Nyah Nyah's at her*
ReidMorgan chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Very cute story, I really enjoy it.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »