Reviews for World at His Feet
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really liked this. I think it captures Fuji's personality wonderfully, and I also think it reflects a bit of my own nostalgia when I graduated Middle School, and High school. I really love how your Fuji developed and learned.

This fic's been on my fave list since forever. xD Never left a review; sorry.
taengerine chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I liked reading this :) Fuji's thoughts were really subtle and natural as he went from not expecting much, to realizing that some things in the world really are important after all. And the TeFu scene in the park was just adorable Hurray for TeFu and really good oneshots!
speadee chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Good story! Good job on the progression and feelings of Fuji!
Calindy chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Me like.
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I enjoyed it VERY much. :D

It's nice to get into Syuusuke's thoughts. He's such a complex person and nothing is really all that seems to be with him. I think you did a wonderful job portraying Syuusuke! Loved the TezukaFuji interaction!

Although, there were a few letters missing in some words...
Khyara chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wonderful character study, it's a nice walk into Fuji's head :)
Hopeless27 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
It's very cute, although more conversation may have moved the plot a bit.
tezuka chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Hello I think your fic is fantastic, and you did a great job writing him! It was beautiful!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
THUNDERIOUS APPLAUSE! Liked it? That story was AWESOME! I really felt as if I was being carried right into Fuji's world and having Tezuka right there at his side (where he belongs) made it all the more perfect. Thank you so much for sharing such a fine gem. And you know what? It is much better to be weird. You get to have more FUN! lol.
Queen of the Paperclips chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I enjoyed reading this story. Fuji is such an interesting character that can easily be misinterpreted but I think you did an excellent job muddling around in his thoughts. Kudos to you!