Reviews for You Reap What You Sow
Talon5Krrde chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
More please!
Angry lil' elf chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
looks pretty good mate keep it up and more please :-)
HellzCrusader chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
this is very cool i like it! :)

i hope you update it at some point.
medievalwolf69 chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
is spike going to be in this? this is an interesting take on a cross over with buffy, i look forward to reading more.
boo23 chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
this is great. please continue.
amba gurl chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
hey i love this story! you have a really expressive way of writing, i can just imagine the scenes playing out in front of my eyes. hope you update soon!
Carojen chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
Now, I'm too lazy (and tired) to read through the other chapters, but to me it looks like the dead guy had carried the virus with him, and now it's loose on Earth? Exactly what John was worrying about.

And now I'm going to have nightmares about zombies again, but nevermind. It was a good chapter and I hope to see more of this story.
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
awsome, cant wait till you continue! see yha
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
this is awsome, so the blonde? buffy? cant wait till you continue see yha...
Sarah chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I love love love love this. Please tell me you're writing more?
Hidden Relevance chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Drat! I'm totally bummed you never returned to this.. the plot has such a helluva lot of potential! Seriously.. great fic.. Oh well, at least I got to read what you already had here!
Vixen2 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Interesting story idea, so did John just prevent the sealing of the hellmouth or do you have something else in mind? Looking forward to seeing where you go with this because if the first has the corrupted forces of multiple worlds to call upon and the hellmouth is sealed open it could be very, very bad. Ah well I guess the next chapter will have each group explaining things to the others and then we'll see what happens next.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
ok
TTrunks chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I have knda a question that coudl be taken as a bad thng, but was the first talkng abotu the general guy, it said he took over a unverse or something how, I want to know is, if you have him stopping before the universe thign s taken over in the movie how did it happen? You knda confued me with the beggining, I'm also wondeirng how it ties into SunnyD but I'm sure you'll give that away at some pont. Anyway, Awesome Story, hope you contnue soon.
jammincat chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I think that this will be an interesting story and I can't wait for the next chapter. When will buffy show up in the story hopefully soon and will there be a pairing between her and Grim!