Reviews for In The Air Tonight
badly-knitted chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Well, I have no idea how the serum from the Pterodactyl's blood saved Ianto - or why Jack thought it would - but I'm very glad it did!

Happy Ending )
badly-knitted chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
How did they get the computers running again and lift the lockdown? And if the lockdown is lifted, why didn't Jack call Owen? There may not be an antidote to the drug but there must be some treatment that would buy them more time. if nothing else, they could cryogenically freeze Ianto while they worked out how to save him.

I can't honestly think why Jack would believe it kinder to shoot Ianto, so that his last moments were filled with horror rather than letting him die enjoying the pleasure of being with the man he loves. That seems so cruel.
badly-knitted chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Jack must have faced the prospect of someone close to him dying countless times. He's immortal, everyone he ever meets is going to die before him. This tragic siyuation is nothing new to him.

Even if you kill Ianto in this, I'll just imagine him alive again ;)

Nevertheless, I hope they'll find a way to keep him from dying. With all the alien tech they have on hand there must be some way to keep his heart from giving out.
badly-knitted chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Dammit, Jack and Ianto really need to get their heads in the game. Ianto hasn't even told Jack they're being drugged, he's really not thinking straight and he needs to. They have to stop the intruder before he destroys everything!
badly-knitted chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
So far so good! Despite their every instinct and desire, they're managing to hold themselves together, just, and try to work out what's going on! I wonder how long it will take the gas to dissipate so they can clear their heads...
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Interesting start - I wonder who is behind the mysterious orb with its gas. Can Ianto and Jack overcome the aphrodisiac effects and defeat their foe? Guess I'll have to read on tomorrow to find out!
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Except that you didn't really explain why the blood from the dinosaur. What did that do? Yes write more.
Meatball42 chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Yeah. Um. I wanted to say that most of this was pretty good, and then I realized exactly how much sense this really didn't make. All the stuff that gave this story it's rating was great. You have a huge talent for smut, and for Janto in general, I loved the emotional stuff you threw into it. But the stuff with the monk just didn't make sense, and I still have no idea why they couldn't have just waited for the drugs to leave his system; why would it kill him if he didn't climax till they were out? Even accepting that, why would Myfanwy's blood save Ianto? Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the story, but the ending really left something to be desired; like, and explanation. I wish you luck in future story writing, although I think you're wasted not writing smutfics! Good story.
JantoForever21 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
I'm guessing Jack killed himself.
JantoForever21 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Maybe a yes? I don't know. Maybe he will not get to answer?
JantoForever21 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
I'm guessing the robed figure could be John Hart, or the the Doctor. It could possibly be Gray but I don't think it's his 'thing' to wear robes. BTW, great story so far. I REALLY like how you switch off between Jack and Ianto and how you show how each of them secretly want to screw the other }-)
JantoForever21 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very interesting. I have to read on!
NO-PANTIES chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
was this heaven? If so, why was Jack clothed?

i love that line

oh and by the way myfanway is a girl

bad jack for shooting her

great story
NotAUniqueSnowflake chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Nice to be appreciated.

You should definitely write more Jianto or Iack or whatever they call it. You bloody rock at it.
M'LADYDRAGON chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Great ending, not quite sure how the Pterodactyl blood saved him though? I really thought Jack was going to shoot Ianto at the end of chapter 5, so glad he didn't! Great story hope to read more from you!