Reviews for One Bottle of Tequila
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You love writing drunk Winchesters? I love reading drunk Winchesters! What a team! Great job, fun story.
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hahaha - that was really funny - and endearing! Thanks!
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I love reading drunk Winchesters! it's becoming difficult to think of new terms to type into the search though, i'm going to have start name as many diffirent alcohols as i can. Great fic!
lucym chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
lol! so cute and funny. I love drunk sam and dean.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
it didn't suck, I promise! I think it's the exact conversation they'd have!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Cool story with some hilarious scenes between the drunk brothers. I especially loved how you wrote their slurred words. "Bish" and "Sherious" were gorgeous examples for that!

I'd agree with Sam that the occasion literally called for a celebration! The two of them were heart-breaking when they talked things through and little Sammy started punching Dean.

And really great how they silently agreed on not repeating the emotional break-down by going into denial together about the topics of the previous night. Hehe
wcfan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I loved it! It almost made me cry. If the third stage of drunken Winchester lasted a wee bit longer, I would have definitaly cry...
Annna92 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Great oneshot. Funny and sad at the same time.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
If you were a girl wouldja date me?"

LMAO that was hilarious and so awesome
fghjkl chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
love it
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Nice story, I can see that happening, really liked. Hugs, Vonnie
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Love me some drunk Winchesters! Damn - how much fun would that be... hm ~ as much fun as this! Hey, opium seemed to work well for Coleridge...
prolixmay chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
okay AW, this is an amazing oneshot I have to say. It just lightened my mood and then just completely saddened it..T-T...but wow was it a good sad and good GOOD lightening of the mood. I just loved the simple detail and the emotion in this one, and really enjoyed the comparison of Dean and the tequila bottle, I think we were all expecting that but the way you did it was nice, and purely yay! So nice JOB...and the fight scene was also a PLUS, oh GOD I'm rambling again but BLAH I love rambling, the fight scene just sort of summed up all the FUCKING feelings in both the boy's minds, especially SAM' NICE :P
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Hehe, that was well-written and funny! I very much enjoyed Sammy and Dean's drunk conversation; but surely the highlight was the morning after when they both agreed on having talked about anything but, even though both boys KNEW. Great read, so thanks for sharing!
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
this was so much fun! or should I say sho mush fun? I got a kick out of this, thanks for the fun!