Reviews for Love With You
Saki-Hime chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
What? How could she stay with Naruto? She said she feels for Sasuke what she feels for Naruto but 10 times more. *cries* Hope in the sequel they break up and she goes with Sasuke.

It was a good story, except it felt unfinished. Guess that's what the sequel is for.
crookshies chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
interesting...
Noname-Sali chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
That was so cute! I love SASUHINA! Poor Hinata, I can't believe Naruto would do that... Wow. I loved it! GREAT JOB!
SarahiNia chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
THE END!

Sad day, I mean thats so sad what Naruto was doing to Hinata, but I like that she finally made the right decision...even if she didnt choose the go to brother (Itachi)

-Sigh-

Still love it, really cute story and I liked how you ended it!

Good Job!

(Sorry for the other reviews, they were kinda short but thats what happens when you want to read another chapter that you write a little that way you can go to the next chapter...witch means your story is REALLY good lol)

Keep up more good work! -HUG-
SarahiNia chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
Thats so sad.

Stupid Sasuke, he gave up Hinata! Hinata for Sakura! Psh, I would choose Hinata over Itachi and Gaara any day...and im STRAIGHT!

Oh well, I love your story.

Its really sad sometimes thought, but then I love how you make it seem...IDK so realistic.

I can actually picture everyone doing what you wrote.

ANYWAYS, I love it.
SarahiNia chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
ek!

Cant wait for more!
SarahiNia chapter 7 . 5/6/2009

Shes PREGNANAT!
SarahiNia chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
Itachi...so ...ROCKS!

Lol, and I want to know the secret!
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Aw, Sasuke you got D-E-N-I-E-D!
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Sad times, Poor Naruto.
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
AHAHA!

I dont care if she cheated on Naruto, I lOVED the kiss!
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Aw, Poor Sasuke.

Thats so sad, love that hes close to his mother thought. I mean most teenage guys would be like MOM! Lol
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Bad Sasuke.

Your best friends girlfriend?

Oh well. D
JaychAn chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
why did you stop?

it was getting so god! XD

i can't wait for another update!
glitter.x.dust chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
x.x omg, Becky! That was too cute! I loved it! finish the new chapter soon! PLEASE