Reviews for Evolve
Anon 34 chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Wow. These blew me away. You got the characters down really well, got into their heads, and it's very well-written, too.
JCRobin chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
OMG...ADORABLE! As a Kurtty fanatic, I absolutely loved this! As a general lover of fanfiction, this was FABULOUS. And as just a regular girl, I was STOKED to see the honesty of a girl's perspective and the reality of life. Written very well (as all of these have been) and utterly sweet and realistic. What a mature look at Kitty and Kurt's relationship. I ADORE this. Showing it to my Kurtty buddies and lovers of Evo in general. Lovely!
GothikStrawberry chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
I'm not really one for Kurtty mind you. I don't know why because I just adore both Kitty and Kurt separately but they seem rather bland to me ... or I just haven't read the right fic yet.

That can change your outlook on a character or couple completely. Don't believe me? Read 'Minion' by Gevaisa. Since reading it I've offically become a Doom fan.

Yeah, you heard me.
PurplePoof chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Is this the last one? I really like these.
Burning Touch chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
I'm really glad I found these, they're great. I like how you taken certain aspects of everyone and sort of defined them more. Keep up the good work!
GothikStrawberry chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Too true. :) And well done as usual.
PurplePoof chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
These are good drabbles
JCRobin chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
They're all very cute, sweet, and sad. Mostly sad. Beautifully written though. I'll be looking for more. .
GothikStrawberry chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
I love Storm. And I think you captured her quite well. Another marvelous drabble. :)
whylime chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
these are great, so say so much in just a short space
Candyglue chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Just wanted to say that I really like these stories. They are pretty deep, in a very good way. I would love to read some more!
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Nice. :) I can't wait for more.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Cool story so far! really short first chapter but very interesting nonetheless. Keep up the great work and please update soon!
DarkJadedRose chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
wow! at first I thought this was weird since Kurt had always had a positive view on God and while I continued reading, I realized at the end where you were going with this. I must say that as short as this was, it was truly captivitating and it hooked me, as the reader, from the first line. It is rare to find such a powerful beginning in a book by a 'professional', let alone a fan fiction author. Superb!