Reviews for Pick Up Lines (How To Get The Girl)
EternityRoze262 chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Well that is just adorable! hehe I like how it's short but a lot happens between Gary and Misty and Gary's dialogue is so witty and makes me laugh haha. I hnnged while reading this story. Great stuff here!

-Roze
Tentacion Prohibida chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love this fic!
drinktea chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
This is extremely old and you probably don't even check this site anymore... but thanks for writing this. It was perfect :)
Trishia chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Awwwww

So sweet!

Well done
shai-duck chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
Awhh.. Cute :D

The end especially. I love it

Egoshippy forevaah
Just Another Blank Account chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Aw its already over :( Bu I loved this FanFic .

Keep up the good work on the rest of your stories
MONST3R chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
love it. D
L'il Miss Yuki chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
...Oh snap! Professor Oak's got skills!
bonkaki chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
aw

*favs*
ginny7777 chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
yay... yay...yayay!
the blanket chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
He stopped laughing suddenly and cupped a hand around his ear as though listening for something. "Do you hear that, Gary?"

"Hear what?" I demanded irritably, struggling to scrape up the remains of self-esteem and hear whatever my grandfather was hearing over the obnoxiously loud Men At Work song playing. Brock must have picked that song - he was so into vintage 80's it was scary.

"I think it's the sound of your ego deflating."

That's right, Samuel! You tell Gary!

I love your Gary. He needs some humility, and Misty's just the girl to give it to him. )
Elyre chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
"I think it's the sound of your ego deflating." That was hilarious!
megs626 chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
Have i reviewed this yet? well anyway ive read it a number of times and loved it! you have there characters down! not to mention its hilarios adn really cute! heck even the summary for it is funny, i wish you would write more stories
Tattooed on My Mind chapter 4 . 5/1/2004
im so sry this review is so late cuz its the first time ive actually looked 4 gary fics but...
OMG THIS IS SO SWEET! i luv this! im no Gary n Misty shipper, but I just LOVE gary so i just HAD to read this! again, its so sweet n so cute n kawaii(i kno they mean the same thing)!
-Maiden of Mystery