Reviews for Maraverse: Two Bullets
ghostninja85 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
The events in this chapter are increadibly ironic due to current events in Nightwing. I'm slowly reading your works, and while I don't agree with your portrayal of Tim, I do like the story so far. Now on to the next chapter.
Terhwa chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Wow! this story arc is truly inspired. Mara's clearly inherited her Father and grandfathers penchant for self torture! I really enjoy and look forward to more of Reichenbach's dalliances with the DC Gene pool! The clown is dead! Mr J Finally gets his just desserts!
razor-flavoured candy chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Gosh, is it number 8 in the series already? I'm devouring them so fast I haven't noticed. Alright, fess up, Reichenbach; you've kidnapped a whole bunch of FFN authors and are holding them hostage and forcing them to write stories for you, aren't you? That's how you're managing to continually deliver such quality and enjoyable stories all the time, while other authors take *forever* to finish various series/fics. I'm on to you... :P Apologies for the Silly. Keep up the great work!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Yes! Yes! Who heard? Nightwing? The Bat? This is so good!

More! More!
Arwen chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
I love the Mara stories! Please write more soon!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
What can I say? Intense.
Prince Charon chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Aaa... wow... #9 soon, I hope?
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
She fainted! Holy "what did he just say?" *Throws roses and boxers* Bravo! Can't wait to see who "He" was! Wooo! *down rabbit*
ngtwing chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
this has quickly, VERY quickly become one of my favorite stories to read. i am enjoying it very much. i hope i am wrong in assuming that the next chapter or two could be the end of Mara Grayson. i hope you continue with her for a while. thanks.
Facade chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Excellent. Everything I thought it would be and more. You're a talented writer. Now which 'he' heard her? Mmmm...
Gaz chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Which he was it? Can't wait to find out.