Reviews for Venéra in Silence and Color
Penn chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Please wright some more
Robbie chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Hey Valerie! I liked your story. I never had a concussion, but to me Megan's state of mind seemed quite realistic (and funny, too, I nearly laughed my head off). Your language is very good, so it's easy to read. Looking forward for more, Robbie.
dwennie chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Well, I'm glad they're ok. Megan sounded like me when I wake up in the morning -_-

Umm... I don't know what else to say except I really liked it? What we say of the characters was very in-character, and I love seeing Don's protective side. Have I said I love your work? Why yes, I think I have. I can't bring myself to care that this was written like 2 years ago. So... I hope you don't mind getting reviews 2 years late P:
Resa-J chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I love it. Just love it.

Now, I'm off to search for that Blue conversation. . .
BeeBee chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
that was so good i loved that story i couldnt stop reading it and i was soo worried that larry was going to die! lol keep up the awsome work!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
hey- i read this on the other board and reveiwed there- but this certainly is a splendid fic- thanks so much- i hope you will do more larry-meagan in the future
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Really enjoyed the use of color, the poetic verbage and the Megan POV. It was frightening/funny when her thoughts got more and more childlike and circled around each other in her concussion. For a moment when she was lying outside and you mentioned the blanket being tied up, I had the awful feeling she was in a body bag or something, and she really was dead, but then she wasn't, so that was good. The scene at the hospital was well done. Don's dialogue didn't come out very Don-ish, I'm sorry to say, but he said what he needed to, and I'm glad Megan and Larry will be all right. :)
Shrimp chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
That was really interesting. You did the flood of thoughts very, very well, and the "Blue" thing was a really nifty, interesting, bit.

Really different, really cool.
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This was really great. The randomness was wonderfully put together and Megan calling Don 'Blue' was endearing.

I'm so glad Larry's okay!

Thank you for posting this.