Reviews for Magic Mirror
Shadow131 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
One of the concepts I've always really loved is that in beating the Labyrinth, Sarah imprints herself upon it, owns a part of it, and you do that so well. In that way, Jareth does have power over her in that sense - but so, too, does she have power over him. This is so wickedly seductive, I love it! Raw and sensual, it should be terrifying, but it's also so alluring - which, I think, is completely fitting.
Shadow131 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
I'm both shocked and relieved they didn't have sex. But you tie it back into the poem really well. Sarah's protest-yet-passion so perfectly fits her complicated emotions when it comes to a complicated world and its King. And it would totally be like him to rile her up, and then leave her alone. Cause he's a dick that way.
Shadow131 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
"sickly, dull illumination" is just kickass syntax. and ooohhhh crap, I hope that Jareth isn't doing what I think he means no, Goblin King.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Okay, holy crap, I hope every chapter opens with a poem both that fitting and hypnotically well-composed as that one. I haven't even gotten to the parts you've written (saving the summary) and I already know I'm in love. Ah, happiness! Jareth is frightening, seductive, slightly evil - all gooooood things. You do such a good job evoking Sarah's terror, I swear I'm on the edge of my seat.
And wow. That imagery. Jareth referring to pretty things when gesturing to all the old, broken junk - but we all know what he really means. This is stealing my breath away. I can tell I'm going to enjoy this romp.
NotProcrastinating chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Aww... WHAT THE HELL? Aw. Gosh man, this was sad. :/ But well, I did enjoy it though. Great job anyways. :)
Lady Azura chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
I've read this a few times. It's probably one of my favorite Labyrinth fics, but I keep forgetting to favorite it. I shall do that now~!
randomfan17 chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
This was the perfect ending for such a sad story, i loved it for it's dark and lonely twists, the poems of course were a nice touch.
randomfan17 chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Thanks, i'll look for it. I almost broke my heart reading this chapter, i didn't want him to start dying. I need to read the last chapter now.
randomfan17 chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
8D, I loved it! i knew they hadn't gone all the way before, but this time they did. If you haven't made a dirtier version already i hope you do.
randomfan17 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I'm scratching my head over his sudden change in behavoir, though now i think about it it might not be a total one eighty.
randomfan17 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I was wondering, thank you for clearing that up, hm, how long is he going to torture her i wonder.
randomfan17 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Oh great and terrible Jareth, it's stupid and childish to destroy your kingdom and all it's inhabitants. Ah, sweet and twisted love, can it get any better? I love this story so far, just have to finish it.
randomfan17 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I'd be freaked out if someone was after me that much, if it was a hot guy even more, )
randomfan17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hm, i like dark jareth, so sexy. Just hope he doesn't get essesnce of evil dark, that would so not be cool. I love this story though.
artseblis chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
A scary and evil Goblin King. He also seems a bit crazed. But I'm not complaining. I'm clicking on next chapter now.