Reviews for The Best Memories
vecabd chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
This was so sweet ! specially this last chapter. Logan was so in love with these two girls. I try to be objective when talking about the difference between Logan and Lily's relationship vs Logan and Veronica's relationship...but i can't :) Logan really loved Lily but it was not a healthy relationship for him. It was more of the same pattern, someone being abused, letting him be abused by someone else. In this case .. Lily.

I'd love to see more of young Logan being protective of Veronica. You beautifully showed it here.

I don't want to leave without saying something about Parker and Piz chapters. Veronica knew that Piz was going to watch those tapes. she did that on purpose to have some excuse to fight with him and break up. And I really believed that Parker was more intelligent than what she ended up being in the show. She knew that Logan and Veronica were in love, she knew that because she went to ask for Veronica's permission to date Logan... like really? So, i'm sorry that she found out Logan watching those tapes.. but not sorry.

Great story, I want more memories.. we who leave feedback are a bit pushy and demanding :)
Lunky chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I love this story and love how you told it backwards. Kudos!
Mischief101 chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
I really like this story. I wish there was more
Lady Greenwood chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
LoVe this story xx
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Kinda feel sorry for Piz and Parker... They really can't compete.
edwardfiend chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Really really enjoyed this! :)
Nerdyesque chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Fantastic rewind! I love how it shows a happy memory for LoVe, even if it's bittersweet for Parker and Piz.
Tearle chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
I loved this! It was great the way you went backwards, adding to the video each time, really added a lot to the story and emotions behind the video.
GlitterFairyPrincess chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Not gonna lie. I miss The Return. That said, THIS IS FABULOUS! Oh man, I loved every part of it. The way you write Logan and Veronica as a married couple is awesome. That interaction was perfect, though almost sad that they don't get to see enough of each other. I loved that you started there and went backwards. The only tiniest thing I wished was different was bringing it back to LoVe at the end...but at the same time, I love your ending.
Isilady chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
really good story... update soon
Jenn6891 chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
i'm kinda confused your story has complete on it, but it's left at a strange place. i hope there is more to this story.

update soon.