Reviews for Teaching Style
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
CUUTTTEEEE!
I'm drowning in a pool of fluff right now, it enough to make me want to cry.
All happy tears though. ;)
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Like it very much! ;]
makud'bitch chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
aw... what was that for? aahhh.. cliffhanger? i want more ... :3 *pout* that was cute really.
cheng chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Lmfaooooo. Hahahahahahahahahahaha XD I love it! Absolutely love it!
Nike-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I just love it! i think Ryoma teenager could be this way. And Sakuno is faithful at your character in anime/manga. Sakuno is so cute! XD
And buchou was marveleous, as always! XD
Congratulations for this oneshot! I wanna be see more yours RyoSaku! The best first kiss fanfic ever!
Phantom Kamikaze chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Good story
Birdofdarkness chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Yes! Definitely multi-chaptered! It would be so funny to see the date. Sixty kisses for Ryoma-kun? He's quite lucky.. poor Sakuno-chan..

Loves.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
awesome!
icysweet34 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
One of the best oneshots I have ever read so far :) It's compact. Just the right amount of romance. Moreover, everyone was in character. What is more interesting is you made me read your story, without skipping a word. I just usually scan stories, but I could still understand the work. But, you, you know how to write, my dear! You kept me reading. I liked your choice of words :) Keep it up. I was glad I discovered this.
somewere over the rainbow chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
can you make it into a multi-chaptered fic? i loved it! :)
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
this was so good.
Lancedark chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
cute! I like your Ryoma character.
AnimeLover2995 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Really Sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
You misspelled Osakada Tomoka's name.
naomilen chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
haha, it has been years since this was published and it was only now that i found it. i don't know, i'ved been a ryosaku fan for years and i only started reading fics this week. hehe i so love this story. ryoma is addicted. haha great job :))