Reviews for Reed's Raiders
Em5tar chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
great story, made me laugh. Always thought there might be something more to reed and Haye's feud other than security, but it was never explored. Love the all thing about acting pirate.
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
I really liked how Malcolm looked out for Archer and let him be in on the Bridge raid even though he coudln't be there personally. That was very sweet. And oh my gosh, taking a dagger for Hoshi? That totally floored me. I still like the Hayes/Sato/Reed dynamic, but I'm glad that Hoshi leans towards Malcolm. Nice and exciting, yet true to the series. Thanks for the great read!
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
So much fun! I loved how Malcolm found Archer. Hoshi was great too. I like her little "accident" and then finding herself in Hayes arms again. Very nicely done! Also, great line about raiding Trip's closet for their pirate outfits; that was LOL funny!
volley chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
Lovely last chapter! A bit of humor and a bit of drama make a story just right! Thanks for this very entertaining fic!
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
Way cool and fun chapter! I love the pirate play acting; it's great. I like the byplay between the MACOs too. That was nice to see. Who kissed Hayes? Hm...
Begoogled chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
Aw, that was a double sweet ending! And we had some action and angst to boot. Now, I would like to believe Malcolm would try to catch that knife for anyone, but saving Hoshi like that are certainly extra redeeming qualities :) The captain's chair was a fun detail, and the little exchange with the ladies and Bernhard made me laugh! Thank you for writing this very entertaining story with the characters that we love so much!
Copper Kestrel chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
This story held me right up until the last moment - I loved it! It had a great mix of humour and action in it, and I love your characterisations of everybody, and they way they ineracted with each other. Now all I have to do is wait for your next story...
Emiliana Keladry chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Absolutely amazing! I loved this story to the last word! Thanks so much for writing this!

Emma
Emiliana Keladry chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Hoshi is totally my hero! She's amazing! And accidentally kissing Hayes... Malcolm better not find out! Excellent chapter!

Emma
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
How funny this is. I love how all the people in Engineering get so into listening to their fellow crewmates being pirates. The fake pirates seem to be having a little fun too. They are doing a great job. Poor Hoshi, or not! :)
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
LOL! Funny! I could literally hear and picture Malcolm in that scene. Great use of humor and serious action too. I like Hoshi and T'Pol taking out some of the bad guys. I also liked how you have Hoshi contemplate both Hayes and Reed. Very true to your other series. :) So much fun! Loving this story!
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
That was fun! Cute ending with the "Aye!" play on words. Nicely crafted action and characters. I liked Travis' little maneuver. Great job!
Begoogled chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
ROTFL! This was hilarious, really great! Hoshi showed what she is made of, and left a speechless Hayes (not to mention the rest of the team as well...) It was adventurous, and cute too ;)

And Malcolm seems to love his part as pirate, and can give icy stares to anyone in his way. Bernhard "chuckling evily" brought a smile to my face, and the quip about Trip's taste in clothing doesn't seem too far from the truth!

On a more serious side, the scene where Hawkins reminds Malcolm of himself in earlier years, was interesting.

Thank you for this great story, I can't wait for more!
volley chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Oh, goodness, I LOVE Malcolm as a pirate! And Hoshi, there, at the end! ROTFLMAO!

An interesting idea, that Malcolm saw something of himself in Hawkins. Personally, I thought it was very much in charachter that Malcolm would take losing a man so badly - especially a MACO, someone who was sort of "doubly entrusted" to him; but I liked what you suggested. Love this story!
firebirdgirl chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
Great chapter! I liked the interaction when they played pirate. Happy writing!