Reviews for Desperately Wanting
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
So sad. I have read this up to the latest chapter and this fic is too brilliant to just give up now. Your writing is too good and has inspired me to keep going and not give up. By the way, your other fics are truly awe-inspiring and I hope to read this one to the very end of it. So keep it up! _ If you're interested, come and have a peek at my amazing poetry and my lovely fics when you get the time because they've been feeling a little neglected lately -_-;.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
I hope you update this soon. I really love your fics, especially this one. It would be a real shame to let this die, so please do not give up writing altogether.
Deth Apacolypse chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
And when were you planning on updating this fic. I would like to see a end to this one (read all your others at this point)
wailing kid chapter 5 . 3/29/2004
wah! wah! the time you last updated was 2 years ago! April 29, 2002? I highyl doubt that you're going to continue this, but I sure hope you do.
Catgirl Nekoneko chapter 5 . 5/23/2003
It's been about 3 years since you've added a chapter. So I doubt that you're going to finish this. *sniff* Damn! I was really into this story! Then I saw that it was written 3 years ago... Oh well, I still think it's great and that you have talent! Thanks for amusing me for an hour! my real name is Maronne chapter 5 . 12/24/2002
! Im so excited... *stares at the Threads of Fate squaresoft pictures on her wall* gawd I love this game
Andiavas chapter 5 . 8/26/2002
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! how are you leave this story unfinished WITH a cliffhanger! ;_;!

*sobs* n.n
oZe TeRrIeRmOn chapter 5 . 4/30/2002
OOOOO this is great! Please write this story more!
Liol chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Hey me like me like! in fact, to be honest with you, you've been one of my inspirations in making my story " New Relic of Power"! heh heh...that makes you like one of my creators _ You put so much depth in your writing, and you get the feel! I have admiration in your work! So, I deeply hope you keep interest in this story because I love it...but as for now I gotta get back on babysitting duty ~_~ Peace!
Saria2 chapter 4 . 4/21/2002
MEEP! Did I hear something about quitting? wont quit...I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT! *chases TwistingDemon around with Arc Edge raised* CONTINUE DAMMIT! *trips* Ahem. THIS IS NOT A FLAME, just a review written by an incredibly hyper, skiny, short girl! *grin* Goo-byee! *runs off*
GREAT ONE chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Cooooolllllll! I've been waiting for the chapter after Bitter Irony for a long time now... so... PLEASE CONTINUE!
Warrior Princess Mint chapter 4 . 3/24/2002
Sorry if I'm late for reviewing. It's GREAT! Hmm...I'm not logged in, but I'll E-mail you with ideas (if you still need them). Oh, and I'm a HUGE fan of you (one of the rare, lucky ones who actually catch my attention) and I want to write more like you. So far I've seen that you write very...depressing? Yes, I guess it's depressing... Depressing fics.
Kawaii Mint chapter 4 . 3/5/2002
oooh... you've got talent! cool and sweet story! pls continue! -
Super Saiyan Pan chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
okay, i've read the whole thing and... This fic is really good! Hee hee! Please continue! _ Love the fic _
The Sweetheart - Kay-chan chapter 4 . 2/3/2002
God, you have to continue this! I can't wait til chapter five is up! You have such talent!

-Goten's Gurl u