Reviews for Sewers
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Posted 18 May 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Kotor on Telos: How did they end up in the sewer anyway?

The piece is mainly dialogue, but every word was pure Mission and Zaalbar. The comment using a forest rather than a knife drawer or pencil box fit if you were using Zaalbar's view of the world.

The interplay between the two gives a much better look at the pairing; Mission's youthful elan, Zaalbar trying to rein her in, but it's like a 98lb old lady trying to walk her 150lb rottweiler without being dragged. The situation is grim, but we the readers know what will follow, so we're not too worried.

Pick of the Week
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Great first two sentences. Yay, witty banter.

"He rolled her eyes." is probably a typo...

I was a little confused about whose POV the first section was from, but the actions being taken were very clear. I could see Mission slicing the door.

I also like the witty first paragraph of the second part.

Watch your tenses in that part.

Good story. Aw, Zaalbar was heroic. Pretty good work.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Great story! Thanks for writing this! This was awesome! God bless!