Reviews for Brown Hair and Green Eyes
Sam12 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Update and finish it! Finish it now! Please?
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Ugh, Raoul is an asshat in this.

You may know what's going to happen, but I don't! PleAse please please finish this?
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
I am devouring this! Your writing style is very fluid and easy to read. On to chapter 3!
musicalbutterfly605 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Intriguing! I look forward to the next chapter.
newphan chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
This is an amazing story, different from all the rest...

please continue with it...please
I'm in love with your story chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
OK, I started reading this today and i LOVED it. I love young Christine and "old" as well, and Erik? My God, I already love your Erik!

PLEASE, UPDATE, PLEASE I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY!

hum :( pretty please! :)
CLimPhan4279 chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
*giggles* *le gasp* That's so cool! I really like this, not only is it pretty interesting, but my name's Christy, and I

Googled Christy/Raoul, and I came up with this! Yay! Fate is finally being good to me!
Jessica'sStarSong chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
OH ERIKS THERE!
gravity01 chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
So, wait a second, how old is Christine supposed to be? In the second little flashback, did you mean to say that he started drinking after her sevenTEENTH birthday? Because if she was ten when they left... well, they seemed to go back in time, didn't they? Anyway, so is Christine still in High School or is she headed to college, or what? Maybe she's living at home and going to a jc or something. That would make sense... that way she'd be old enough not to be breaking any laws with Erik and yet young enough for it not to be weird for her to live at home...

As far as spreading publicity (I assume you mean more reviews, right?)... I would suggest that you 1) update more often (yes, I know it's hard... like I'm one to talk, anyway) and 2) tweak your summary a bit. I'm not sure how or what (I'm terrible at those things, myself), but sometimes something that simple will be enough to grab people's attention (at least, in my experience). At any rate, this really is a good story and I am very much enjoying it. I'm sure the reviewers will pick up in a chapter or two.

KEEP GOING! WRITE MORE NOW!
gravity01 chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
That first meeting between Christine and Erik was so cute. 10 year old girls are the most annoying specimens in humanity, and I always think it's the sweetest thing in the world when older boys put up with it (because it's usually against their nature to do so). Anyway, Erik was adorable with his reactions to Christine's declarations of love. I'm glad (I hope) that nobody was there to witness their nighttime interactions. They very easily could have gotten the wrong idea and Erik would be in a world of trouble.
gravity01 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Well, I have a MAJOR paper due very soon so I thought to myself, 'you know, I think now is a great time to start reading a new story'. Do you ever do that? Anyway, it's a good start. Meg and Christine were separated, eh? How absolutely horrible! Are people allowed to do that when they divorce? Maybe they were only stepsisters and it was a second marriage or something. But, yikes, what horrible parents to do that to their kids. I had no idea that could happen.
Jessica'sStarSong chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
oh this is so col!
Anne chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Hi!

the story very nice )
pen name55 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Sounds like an original plot which is refreshing. As a constructive criticism, I think you should replace the word dire in the sentence "It was dire that she made sure she he was the one." I think you meant something more along the lines of "imperative." Can't wait to see how this develops.
Kate chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
Excellent story! The grammar and spelling is perfect, and I love the story so far! Please write more:)