Reviews for Next Time
Guest chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
Absolutely fantastic! I love how you put this story together, it was captivating. I'm so happy that even though youadded the romance element you still kept the focus in Kagome and her journy to get stronger and beat Naraku. Great job!
misherukuro chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
I enjoyed the read thank you. ,
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
What is the name of the sequel?
KagFan chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Im loving this story, Kagome as a tough warrior is much more interesting than her as a weak little girl!
young kagome chapter 25 . 9/11/2013
Nice story! Ill check out the sequel soon. I hope it's as good, if not better than this one. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Hi! I just wanted to say that I love the fact that you gave Kagura her heart back! I always felt bad for her and I think she deserves the freedom that she always wanted!
*SPOILER ALERT* I was so sad when she died in the series! Especially because of the fact that she was in love with Sesshoumaru! *END OF SPOILER ALERT*
Serpentine13 chapter 25 . 2/24/2013
Alright! Read your story and thought it was great! I loved how you started off with the characters' personalities being true to there origin and developed them "realistically" for lack of a better term (not sure how I feel about Sesshomaru being so open, but whatev). I thought Kagome's training was kind of rushed or perhaps just lacking in more detail, but it didn't kill the story or anything for me! REALLY looking forward to the sequel, I find the adventure aspect and the idea of Kagome becoming an officer highly intriguing. Can't wait!
Purplediamon chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
courtneykramer94 chapter 25 . 12/14/2012
OHHHHH loved it!
Aspygirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
If that's you in the picture your rather pretty and I recommend changing the picture to one that doesn't give your identity away to sick perverts, freaks and stalkers who might decide to track you down, rape and/or murder you or your loved ones.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
infuriating and fascinating.
how delicious
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
impossible!
certainly not!
caligurl912 chapter 25 . 7/29/2012
Interesting story! I hope you keep it going with a sequel
AngelOfWriting15 chapter 25 . 7/15/2012
this was really good :)
licketyli chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow! Inuyasha is a cunt in this story! Truly, and Kagome is really weak and out of character for agreeing with him. She's supposed to be loud and strong, not meek like this! :C Poor Kagome.