Reviews for Next Time
Mrs. Chazz Princeton chapter 25 . 6/30
I love your story! Excited for sequal!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
I hope that you will post the sequel soon. This has really drawn me in eventhough I don't really ship SessKag
LittleMeowMoo chapter 21 . 4/30/2015
What you did with Kagome just seemed...odd and out of place. You said she was angry for the past 2 and half years but when reading that part of the story, you gave no indication to this, only sadness and determination. I don't know, maybe its just me but it just didn't seem to fit right into the story. Oh but don't get me wrong I understand why she would be angry, but like i said there was no real indication to that.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
Absolutely fantastic! I love how you put this story together, it was captivating. I'm so happy that even though youadded the romance element you still kept the focus in Kagome and her journy to get stronger and beat Naraku. Great job!
misherukuro chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
I enjoyed the read thank you. ,
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
What is the name of the sequel?
KagFan chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Im loving this story, Kagome as a tough warrior is much more interesting than her as a weak little girl!
young kagome chapter 25 . 9/11/2013
Nice story! Ill check out the sequel soon. I hope it's as good, if not better than this one. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Hi! I just wanted to say that I love the fact that you gave Kagura her heart back! I always felt bad for her and I think she deserves the freedom that she always wanted!
*SPOILER ALERT* I was so sad when she died in the series! Especially because of the fact that she was in love with Sesshoumaru! *END OF SPOILER ALERT*
Serpentine13 chapter 25 . 2/24/2013
Alright! Read your story and thought it was great! I loved how you started off with the characters' personalities being true to there origin and developed them "realistically" for lack of a better term (not sure how I feel about Sesshomaru being so open, but whatev). I thought Kagome's training was kind of rushed or perhaps just lacking in more detail, but it didn't kill the story or anything for me! REALLY looking forward to the sequel, I find the adventure aspect and the idea of Kagome becoming an officer highly intriguing. Can't wait!
Purplediamon chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
Courtneymae94 chapter 25 . 12/14/2012
OHHHHH loved it!
Aspygirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
If that's you in the picture your rather pretty and I recommend changing the picture to one that doesn't give your identity away to sick perverts, freaks and stalkers who might decide to track you down, rape and/or murder you or your loved ones.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012