Reviews for Ancient History
vexatively chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
If I wheedle and beg very nicely (and persistently), I wonder if a sequel will come up soon... XD

Well, needless to say, I'm confuzzled, but in a good sort of way. Now I'm wondering if Toishi's her grandson... it's the most logical thing, right? ... Right?

Excellently written and an interesting, unique take on the 'Well-Gone-Wrong' plot. And the implication of InuyashaxKagome didn't hurt.
Jessica Jewell chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Eh... I somewhat, kinda, think I got it... Was Toishi like her grandson or something? Could you explain how she's in need of meeting him?... or something like that. Please? But a well written story, even if I didn't understand it.
Aleutoan chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I'm confused, I think I must have missed something.

Anyways it doesn't matter, you did a wonderful job.

Very good story.

:]
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
that was quite interesting and touching but in MY universe, the main characters never die, they may move far far away but they NEVER die.

perpetuating denial,

ginny
MadeNew chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Um, I think I'm confused.

I can tell that it was well written and had a good plot line, but...I missed something important.
Harlyn chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Hmm. I think I get it- Toishi's her grandson. That's still sort of sad- she only had one daughter (that we know of) and didn't live long enough to meet her grandson...Inuyasha should still be alive, though.

Nice story- thanks for sharing it!
Miko in training chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
wow that was utterly confussing! lmao :) great job lmao :)
doggi girl chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I don't get the whole story and what does Toishi have to do with Kagome? well other than my Q's I liked the story