Reviews for 8 NotSo Simple Rules for Having a Baby at 16
BeautyandtheBeastBELLE chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
That was pretty awesome :) I read it straight for like, 20 mins, even though i was supposed to be doing my science assignment lol.. really good work :) Maybe you could write a sequel when Ryleigh is a little older? just a suggestion.
MusicLover333 chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
I loved this story. Kerry dealt with her pregnancy very maturely. I like the characterization with Kerry's mood swings and eating habits. The ending was very cute, too. Altogether, great job. :-)
WontYouLightMyCandle chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
aww an adorable, fluffy story with the right amounts ups and downs. Love your writing style...well done!
Midnight-Gypsy101 chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Good story, Really like it.
nonameavailable chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
Hy! Just read all of the chapters in no time at all...so the story's really cute-yeah, bit mushy from time to time, but ok.

Just one question: is it normal to get married this early? Well, Kerry was only seventeen or eighteen when Kyle proposed...and Bridget's also married - this got me kind of scared, because I'm almost twenty...

Oh, yes - thanks for giving C.J. a girlfriend! I love him, I love David Spade, so - THANK YOU!

Cheers
xEspeciallyNow chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
i really liked the brought tears to my eyes when you descrbed kyle holding the baby it was cute. it would be better if it didn't have swearing in it
AriannaMarie chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I think this story was really good Iwould love to reda more by you have you written anything else on 8 simple rules?
Championship Vinyl chapter 11 . 11/1/2008
Ha! I love your originality. And the vision with Paul? Genius. Absolutely. And great dialogue.
Marth HEART Smallville chapter 13 . 10/13/2008
Great story! The ending was fine. I like the baby's name, too. Ryleigh's a pretty name, espicially this spelling. Loved the story!
Marth HEART Smallville chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Yeah she had a girl! Can't wait to find out the baby's name!
Riiskaa chapter 13 . 10/4/2008
*Applause* Very good! I really liked it. Thanks for forcing me to read it. Well, its late. Sorry I couldn't make this any longer1!1!
6Ellie6 chapter 13 . 9/20/2008
Great ending ) Loved the last 2 chapters. Wish I could tell you to update soon but its over ( Oh well, I'll keep my eye out in case you write another! )
the music in me chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
ohmygod

i loved it...made me cry...just what i was looking for
JUJUChick16 chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
Very good! I was upset when Kerry and Kyle broke up, to read this and for them to be married brings a smile. Good Work!
6Ellie6 chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
Hey, just read all your chapters, they're great! Update asap )