Reviews for More
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
beautifully written!

-AMLF
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was cute, in an odd sort of way, but cute none the less, well done. I muchly like your writing style.
newfound chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Hey! Thought that your writing is great, and I really enjoyed the expression of this. Although, I do think it would be good to invest in a beta, because there are a few (very few!) grammatical errors. But, they didn't take away from this at all.
yumie-darkness123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
AW!

that was so cute and thoughtful! XD
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
It's been a while since I've read something that truly earns a great review like I'm going to give you. Oh My God I loved it. It was romantic yet not and all other kinds of things that I can't name. It was the perfect blend of emotions and it was put together really well. I liked how they met again and how they got together and that they're still their old feisty selves yet more after they get together. Great job I love your one shots.
Netrixie chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Holy Hannah- that was beautiful, WiseD. Wow- i don't know why you thought it wouldn't be good- it was amazing.

Netrixie
TrulyFrighteninLilMonsterAlice chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Again I love reading your writing. Your poetry is wonderful! Keep it up!
Dreamer Of Dragons chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Aw! Wonderful story! Love it so much!
darkmorsmordreheart chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
HaHa, you jealous bitches! This story is mine, all mine!

I love it even more than when I was seating in this same chair waiting for you to feed it to me line by line.

It's so beautiful. Thank you.

-ChickyB

p.s. MAPLETREE! lol! sap-maker!
Holly Tenugi chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
sweet! i love it!
Shminzi chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
AWW! That was so beautiful and perfect! I love you so much right now just for writing this!
Ashy Faced Owl chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
T_T If only you could write my life. As always, love and respect to you!

Thura Huodae
ElleIra42 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I liked it. It was different, but good. Keep writing!
HokageAkamaru chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
*squeal*

SO CUTE!

Oh, i enjoy your stories so very much!

You are an unmistakingly talented wrtier!

HA
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
That was awesome! Your talent never ceases to amaze me!