Reviews for Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens
Zenith Relaxation chapter 6 . 6/11
Yes! TenTen is in the mix!
Zenith Relaxation chapter 5 . 6/11
I hate Yukie's character... She's so annoying.

Loving it so far.
IAmAGuest chapter 10 . 5/31
Under the Apple Tree, great song. And the feels, man. The FF7 feels. XD
Okay i read 1-12 just fine. At 13 the story just started over word for word.
Telron chapter 20 . 4/15
great story
I'm so disappointed now that this story is a harem because I sooo hate harem stories and I liked your plot so much so far...
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/8
This chapter is a dark day but what will happen to Naruto now that he has such a Sword under his command, and what will the villagers do with him right now.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/8
The Sword that Naruto has is one of my favorites, and belong to the youngest captain of the Seiretei but does having this Sword grant Naruto both Wind and water affinity creating the Ice release of the Yuki Clan.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/8
It is a shame that you can't create sequel for this story because this story is listen under Aragon Potter's favorite stories, and I can see why because the plot and everything about the story is really intriguing and exciting.
Advanced-ZeroX chapter 2 . 2/4
Loving it
Daydreams123 chapter 12 . 2/3
Oh. My. GOSH this story is fantastic! And the way you've integrated it with the Bleach universe is both seamless and AMAZINGLY AWESOME!
End.User chapter 1 . 1/6
I don't care to read a story where Naruto's special ability is to become Sauske #2.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Cool.
Scififan33 chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
Great story, really enjoyed it
Galacter chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
And still with the goddamn canon Naruto, bunch of canon loving Kishimoto Cock-Sucker's.
1,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »