Reviews for Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens
Okay i read 1-12 just fine. At 13 the story just started over word for word.
Telron chapter 20 . 4/15
great story
I'm so disappointed now that this story is a harem because I sooo hate harem stories and I liked your plot so much so far...
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/8
This chapter is a dark day but what will happen to Naruto now that he has such a Sword under his command, and what will the villagers do with him right now.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/8
The Sword that Naruto has is one of my favorites, and belong to the youngest captain of the Seiretei but does having this Sword grant Naruto both Wind and water affinity creating the Ice release of the Yuki Clan.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/8
It is a shame that you can't create sequel for this story because this story is listen under Aragon Potter's favorite stories, and I can see why because the plot and everything about the story is really intriguing and exciting.
Advanced-ZeroX chapter 2 . 2/4
Loving it
Daydreams123 chapter 12 . 2/3
Oh. My. GOSH this story is fantastic! And the way you've integrated it with the Bleach universe is both seamless and AMAZINGLY AWESOME!
End.User chapter 1 . 1/6
I don't care to read a story where Naruto's special ability is to become Sauske #2.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Cool.
Scififan33 chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
Great story, really enjoyed it
Web - Mercenary Of Mercenaries chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
And still with the goddamn canon Naruto, bunch of canon loving Kishimoto Cock-Sucker's.
Phususaur chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
YES! Not only do you not bash Kakashi for training Sasuke, you acknowledge Ebisu as an actual tutor! The only person you even slightly bash is Sasuke and Sakura, and even then that's mild enough to forgive.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is the stupidest thing I have ever read and your a shit author
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I'm normally wary of stories that smell like crossovers, but I read a pair of crossovers recently that were quite good, so I decided to give this story a chance as it isn't even a full crossover.

Good first chapter, but one thing glared out at me. No one even batted an eye when a sword materialized out of thin air in Hinata's hands. It didn't even give Neji a moment's pause. I assume that it's going to be addressed some in the next chapter, but in the moment it seemed like everyone treated it like it was an everyday occurrence.

By the zanpakuto choice, I assume that your Bleach OTP is ToshiMomo. Will others be getting swords too or just our favorite love birds?
1,708 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »