Reviews for Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens
don't read shit fic
lovebishies chapter 7 . 1/2
I thought it was good until he had both Tenten and Hinata. I cant deal with multiple girls
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
I don't know if you're still active since I've been to lazy to check your profile and I know this story was finished a long time ago but could you tell me about Toussen using someone elses sword? I thought the sword was his not the sword of his dead friend or someone else? Also I think I remember something about Hitsugaya an someone else sharing a sword or was it sharing a type of sword?
nguyenmichal5168 chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
dropped this after sasuke got op zanpakuto
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2016
Dude... You have a major hardon for wings! You need to stop that shite. It seriously detracts from an otherwise spectacular fic.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
*winces* Ow... I think my cheeks are saw (I suck at spelling- if "saw" is spelt wrong anyway) from grinning so much! Thank you for awesome fanfic! Bye! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Not my favorite. Idea was interesting but I dislike how everyone seems to be getting a zanpakuto and not to mention how long the fights are dragged out and incredibly close to canon.
hamsterville chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
Was disappointed when Sasuke got a zanpakto. Decided to read a few more chapters but couldn't continue reading with him having a zanpakto
Roxas fleur chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
why'd you make ryuujin jakka sasuke's zanpakutou? i hope he won't betray konoha. that zanpakutou is too strong
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 4/30/2016