Reviews for Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens
it seems that every character in naruto has the really bad habit of explaining their technique to their enemy. Naturally, this is a horrible idea. a very horrible idea
KK chapter 1 . 8/12
Alright so first off I haven't read your old one so I have no idea if this is addressed in there but here goes my question: How does Naruto have Hyourinmaru? I do get that he's Hitsugaya's zampakutou from Bleach and it seems to work in the same way but why is it that zampakutou? Is it because it was cool (literally and figuratively) and it won't really matter how Hitsugaya's sword became Naruto's? Is Naruto the reincarnation of Hitsugaya Toshiro at some point before or after him on the rebirth cycle?
... Why am I bothering asking this on Chapter 1? You have much more time to explain things as you go, but if you haven't and see this review I am curious.
heavydestro chapter 7 . 7/21
I kinda feel like you rushed through the yuugao situation. Naruto should be completely different and the fact that Yuugao might have been pregnant should also be a huge thing that weighs on his head. (just how I think it should have been but regardless love the fic)
Battlesny chapter 6 . 7/12
does Tenten's sword have necromatic abilities?
Battlesny chapter 5 . 7/12
two Sharingan users, two swordsmen, and two A ranked ninja... and the useless pink one.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 6 . 6/11
Yes! TenTen is in the mix!
Zenith Relaxation chapter 5 . 6/11
I hate Yukie's character... She's so annoying.

Loving it so far.
IAmAGuest chapter 10 . 5/31
Under the Apple Tree, great song. And the feels, man. The FF7 feels. XD
Okay i read 1-12 just fine. At 13 the story just started over word for word.
Telron chapter 20 . 4/15
great story
I'm so disappointed now that this story is a harem because I sooo hate harem stories and I liked your plot so much so far...
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/8
This chapter is a dark day but what will happen to Naruto now that he has such a Sword under his command, and what will the villagers do with him right now.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/8
The Sword that Naruto has is one of my favorites, and belong to the youngest captain of the Seiretei but does having this Sword grant Naruto both Wind and water affinity creating the Ice release of the Yuki Clan.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/8
It is a shame that you can't create sequel for this story because this story is listen under Aragon Potter's favorite stories, and I can see why because the plot and everything about the story is really intriguing and exciting.
Advanced-ZeroX chapter 2 . 2/4