Reviews for Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens
Naruhina forever chapter 6 . 9/11
NOOOOO NOT ANOTHER FUCKING HAREM FANFIC

I am very disappointed
Roxie.88 chapter 5 . 9/4
yay! lots happened with naruto and hinata entering a relationship! yay for naruhina! and itachi is going Home!
Roxie.88 chapter 4 . 9/3
great chapter. now how will itachi contact naruto? and will they tell the village about the Uchiha so coup? on another note are hinata a day naruto a Thing? I look forward to the next chapter.
Roxie.88 chapter 3 . 9/3
liking the story so far. but will naruto explain what happened? and will hinata grow as String as naruto since she to has a sword?
Lord Of Death and Destruction chapter 1 . 9/2
the samehada is also capable of sentience.
YeTianshi chapter 3 . 4/9
Honestly I was more surprised about Sasuke having Ryuujin Jakka... isn't that the ONE sword that is basically the largest weakness of Hyourinmaru?
Release spam chapter 7 . 3/29
No lol he spams Bankai as much as Ichigo because he doesn't have the skill to keep up simply due to his age. Just like Ichigo himself.
don't read shit fic
lovebishies chapter 7 . 1/2
I thought it was good until he had both Tenten and Hinata. I cant deal with multiple girls
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
I don't know if you're still active since I've been to lazy to check your profile and I know this story was finished a long time ago but could you tell me about Toussen using someone elses sword? I thought the sword was his not the sword of his dead friend or someone else? Also I think I remember something about Hitsugaya an someone else sharing a sword or was it sharing a type of sword?
nguyenmichal5168 chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
dropped this after sasuke got op zanpakuto
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2016
Dude... You have a major hardon for wings! You need to stop that shite. It seriously detracts from an otherwise spectacular fic.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/19/2016