Reviews for Nothing but Grapes
ceebs chapter 5 . 6/2
im your friend from the future. i came here to say nice
x.Alice Uchiha.x chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
... No words can tell u how epically hilarious funny this story wax to read even If I did get confused sometimes
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is semi-crack . . . Love it! Hilarious!
DarkAngel010 chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
Hn
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
This is complete and utter crack. You hear me? CRACK!
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
hehehe, I luvd sasu-kun's name for AIM it waz fun-E.
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 10 . 10/25/2008
Aw, good job! Why did you end it? It was so kawaii! And random... But uber funny! Great job!
Lorikeet chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
Loved it.

Your random humor is the best!

I wish you'd do more stories like this. :)
Akiko Fujishima chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
Kya..! I missed you guys! TToTT

I even thought that you had forgotten about the story -and this one is FAR my favourite NaruSasu ff! ;.;- and I started to think that I'll never know what was going to happen..! .

Thankfully, this adorable chapter appeared and... LOL / I laughed too much! Frankly, I love this fic... I hope there is an epiloge!

Kya..!

What is left to say? Hum...

Well, I loved the dramatic plot twists and the huge SasuNaru moment in the bathroom... -

I really liked your story and I'm waiting to read more of your fics. Your writting is cute and funny! Moreover, I adore the weird and awkward moments ~
Akiko Fujishima chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
Oh God..! x3 Neji and Gaara were very active in this chapter.. . Also were Susuke and Naruto..

But, i thought you had forgotten about this fic... TToTT

But it was very long and funny, so I forgive you.. -

Bye

n_n
Lorikeet chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
Funny as always. :) By the way, who was the boss that ordered the Russian chocolates? Also, it's not wise to release names (safety first). I can't believe you did a hello kitty three way. (poor guy) XD It's sad that the story's ending, I hope you make a new one!
Akiko Fujishima chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
Oh my , Sasuke was calling Naruto in his dreams (What was he dreaming? /)

I hope the get in the same college...ó.ò

Well, the fic is getting more and more interesting. So, please ó.ò ch. 9! This is my favorite Sasunaru..! TToTT

...Bye

Take care ,
samsfriend chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
awesome i about pooped my pants it was so intense sam and tia great job.
Lorikeet chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
Bicycle gang? *pfft* Your humor never fails. (or maybe it's because I have a weird sense of humor) Oh, and who's the shifty-eyed girl? :P
Akiko Fujishima chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Kyaa... I love this fic.. ,

I need an answer for my questons, like: When will Sai unfroze..? What will happen with Sasuke and Naruto? and Did Kakashi and Iruka-sensei returned to their... business? xD

Please I need chapter 8 TToTT