Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
TearsofSilverGlitter chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
just...wow. i relly love this story, its incredibly IC and made me rather job!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Ah! I love it! I don't think I've ever read a "Cuddy gets hit by a car" story before...Hm...it worked out surprisingly well. :D

Anyways, I lufflez it!
emily chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aw, very cute. Beautiful descriptions too.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I loved this! Great job! I loved it. So sweet... :)

Angelica
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I loved it.
AshInScribbleLand chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I liked it... really good detail especially in the beginning. only thing i might change is around where she notices that it's two i'd put some sort of break in there otherwise it seems kinda jumpy, but other than that great job :)
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This story is just lovely!

Wonderful!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Love it! *Melts* Anything House and Cuddy, I'm there! I love your description...

~Snyder~

great job with the characterizations :) Keep up the great work :)]

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Okay...well I'm hooked. Just from the first few lines, totally had their characters down. Could see this on the show.

Kutner walked over to support her on the other side, and House shot him a glare. “Go park your car,” he snapped.

This part had me laughing out loud! In other words, House was saying, 'Get your damn hands off my woman'.

Then when House was checking her leg. OMG...that scene sent chills down my back. HOT.

The thing she wanted most right now was to curl up under a blanket with a glass of red wine and House. Wait… House?

Totally loved that line. Just how House got thrown in here.

Also loved how you had Cuddy watching Project Runway and Lisa, loves that show. That just made me laugh.

Oh how I love this..."Beautiful Mess" *Just melts*
insanehouseaddict chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Aww that was so cute! I really liked it! Great job!
scheggia chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
absolutely cute! you scared me when Kutner's car hit Cuddy! anyway, the story was lovely and true: they are a beautiful mess! ;)
yoeman.prince chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Love it! I'm still smiling. Suggestion: try some imagery, metaphors. Good though sometimes a little too much he did this and she did that. Its always a struggle to avoid the directness of story telling. ;) Keep up the good work!