Reviews for Who Knows?
Tomo Irizuki chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
AWESOME!even though it was slightly a little hard to navigate my way through the song then pull myself back in to the story.
Loituma chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
So cute! But not sweetie-lovely...

I love it!

And it made me laugh too (Kakashi with shocked eyes,lol XD)

Good one!

Loituma.
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
i like the song and the fic. u mixed em togethr very well. the tune gives it that sense of a "forbidden deed", yknow?

also, just how u built up to the ending was paced to perfection. awesum job.

happy unbirthday

-frumpyrox
TeaSpices chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
...Update 'What the New year Brings' soon please? -breaks down sobbing- My best friend and I are DYING! DYING I tell you! DYING! -strangles self-
Elanwye chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
why dwid you stop there! ;_;

even if you continued it, this is still a very good one-shot! :3

hope you make more!

-cmon kakashi!~
supagal chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I loved it! It was sweet, cute and simply lovely. Love your stories keep on writing to keep me happy :)
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
ha ha, oh ShipperTrish you never cease to amaze me! it was really cute, esp that song from Natasha Bedingfield (i LOVE it). suited it well, beautiful one shot. take your time with What the New Year Brings, you've got too many faithful readers who want only wish you the best with that awesome fic. till then...great job AS ALWAYS ;)
Kay-san chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
You make me giggle. The story was adorable (I do so love shy KakaSaku). And nothing makes me happier than adorable KakaSaku when it comes to Naruto. I was wondering where you had gone with your one-shots! Thanks for giving us another one. Hugs & Kisses!
JackieLupin chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Very adorable! Definitely one of my favorites of Kakashi and Sakura!
Nottoca chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Ah, another great fic! and I can always count on you for a happy ending, too (man, I love happy endings)

And I understand about the whole writers block, I’m kinda stuck too so good luck!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Yay! Loved it, and i loved the little author's note at the end! Great story and good luck with the writers block. You have my deepest sympathy. I had the same thing going for the last 2 months. I was just finally able to get out my next chapter. So good luck and in the mean time i'm definately enjoying the one shots! : )
roxnroll chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
That was so good. And so romantic. I love romance especially with Kakashi. Great job.

Rox
rividori chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Aw this just made me feel all 'hehehe' inside. :D

And I loved your ending comment. haha ;)
ifItwasnt4KakashiIwouldLoveYou chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
You know, You could be the Irl Jiraya... And I'll defenetly be the Irl Kakashi then... Tell me if you get a... Book record. (Yes I know this wasnt M, But Kakashis Icha Icha Books are romance novels. -Nods head-)
Lil'Dutchy chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I just had the worst night of sleep (meaning none at all due to a storm nearly blowing my outside doors out) and I got out of bed to find this fic waiting for me. Made my day at least slightly better :)

I am quite fond of songfics. This was cute, although I like your other work better ;) Just my opinion though, haha. The comment clearifying the story in the end was a nice touch.

If you need help with What the New Year brings, just let me know. Perhaps I can help out...yeah...or not. Bad idea, ne? :P Right, this bla has gone on long enough, I reviewed, now Imma watch SuperSweet16 marathon :D