Reviews for I HAVE ARRIVED
Lilli93 chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
I really like this story! I'm practically crying right now because I just finished Chapter 11! Oh, it's so sad!
Aviarianna O Lorien chapter 11 . 8/14/2008
I know I already said it in a differnt reply (or I think I did..I can't remember since I've spent time going over a lot of Batman Begins fiction of late...gods I'm a sucker for a good joker story...sad, yes.) But you are welcome hon, I do what I can to help. It can be tough, being a writer. Doesnt matter weather it's original stuff, poetry, fan-fiction (possibly worse for us fan fiction issues and all that) or best selling novels.

Understanding seems to help though.
Aviarianna O Lorien chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
Excellent chapter, I totallhy approve.
byakuganroxmysox chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
sorry my link wont work for the site but its called eudict and

is an english to japanese dictionary
byakuganroxmysox chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
the closest thing i have found to a translating site is ?langengjap&wordgoodjob&submitSearch LOVE THE STORY :D
Rytik3 chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
This is great!
marielena chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
marielena chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
i really really love and enjoy your story!

and i love your writing style!

kudos! -
Florence The Impaler chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
that is one awsome story and i chose choice c. bcuz this HIA sounds cool just remember to read this review bcuz i've heard every vote counts
Naive Yet Tainted chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Amasing story you have here. I like the character and the title is so eye-catching, really. The content is well written and doesn't get too boring, like some stories I've read. Can't wait to read more.
KittyPersona chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
lol not bad. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

BTW "Hi, I'm Kari."(Her name is pronounced like Carrie, just spelled differently) ~ My name's Kari too and you won't believe how many times people mispronounce it. But I do enjoy finding OC's with my name... that aren't badly written mary sues. XD
General von Maniac chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
hehe this is pretty good so far :)

(cba signing in lol)
Stephan Cardin chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
I've read your story and I I like it -

If anything you could make your chapters longer

But please continue, this is a story I am actually making note to read now.

Evakii chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
hey, i really like this story, its pretty awesome! i love the oc she kinda reminds me of mi self in a way... but yeah, this is really kool, i really like it! keep up the good work !