Reviews for I HAVE ARRIVED
Lilli93 chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
I really like this story! I'm practically crying right now because I just finished Chapter 11! Oh, it's so sad!
Aviarianna O Lorien chapter 11 . 8/14/2008
I know I already said it in a differnt reply (or I think I did..I can't remember since I've spent time going over a lot of Batman Begins fiction of late...gods I'm a sucker for a good joker story...sad, yes.) But you are welcome hon, I do what I can to help. It can be tough, being a writer. Doesnt matter weather it's original stuff, poetry, fan-fiction (possibly worse for us fan fiction authors..canon issues and all that) or best selling novels.

Understanding seems to help though.
Aviarianna O Lorien chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
Excellent chapter, I totallhy approve.
byakuganroxmysox chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
sorry my link wont work for the site but its called eudict and

is an english to japanese dictionary
byakuganroxmysox chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
the closest thing i have found to a translating site is ?langengjap&wordgoodjob&submitSearch LOVE THE STORY :D
Rytik3 chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
This is great!
marielena chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
I LOVES IT!
marielena chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
i really really love and enjoy your story!

and i love your writing style!

kudos! -
Florence The Impaler chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
that is one awsome story and i chose choice c. bcuz this HIA sounds cool just remember to read this review bcuz i've heard every vote counts
Naive Yet Tainted chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Amasing story you have here. I like the character and the title is so eye-catching, really. The content is well written and doesn't get too boring, like some stories I've read. Can't wait to read more.
KittyPersona chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
lol not bad. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

BTW "Hi, I'm Kari."(Her name is pronounced like Carrie, just spelled differently) My name's Kari too and you won't believe how many times people mispronounce it. But I do enjoy finding OC's with my name... that aren't badly written mary sues. XD
General von Maniac chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
hehe this is pretty good so far :)

(cba signing in lol)
Stephan Cardin chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
I've read your story and I I like it -

If anything you could make your chapters longer

But please continue, this is a story I am actually making note to read now.

§Stephan§
Evakii chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
hey, i really like this story, its pretty awesome! i love the oc she kinda reminds me of mi self in a way... but yeah, this is really kool, i really like it! keep up the good work !