Reviews for Circle of Trust
JSemillano chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Its annoying . . Why hinata cant refuse or against the idea of marrying neji? ? As if shes a robot that whatever u told or order her , she'll just okay with it . .
kathyigo2hotmail.com chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
She is an amazing writer. I hope her time in rehab goes well and she's able to get off of whatever it is.
Dixie chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
It looks like Sakura has some issues too. Will continue reading
Bethyluniverse chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Amazing story!
ranbo neal chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
Sorry you are not writing anymore. I do like your work...so if you do finish I will love to find out what happens here. Thank you for writing:)
ranbo neal chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
I really can't see anything changing here...it looks like Naruto and Hinata are now history and your focus has moved on to other characters. I will finish the last chapter to see if there is hope. Mostly I read these stories for the NaruHina stuff...so I pretty much skim the other character stuff unless Hinata or Naruto are included somehow. Your story is well written but it seems it is unfinished...unless you tie up all loose ends in chapter 11.
ranbo neal chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
To me this is like a tragedy...kind of like Romeo and Juliet...well maybe not:)...but just as sad in a way. I just hope that you don't leave it this way. Now we know that Neji and Ten Ten are really an item...Hinata should be with Naruto...as a character this Hinata is not as respectable as if she had chosen to with her heart and marry Naruto. Hinata has made a rotten choice here...clan over her lifelong love for Naruto. Good writing.
ranbo neal chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Amazingly sad...this is so well written but really not the kind of light romance that I had been looking for tonight...now that I am into it I will finish what you have written. You are an outstanding writer...I usually don't finish these stories filled with angst, they just tear me up (What? I'm a sensitive guy, when it comes to Hinata, as a character:)...but I will this time. I do hope that you have brought it to a conclusion.
ranbo neal chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
I love the story...but it has turned into a super sad one. I just hope that you turn it around here to get them together...I have read some angsty stories that just end it all with unhappines and say that...that is real life. I just don't agree that a story should end that way for Hinata and Naruto...they are just such cool characters:)
ranbo neal chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
OH, NO! ...I just can't guess how this story will go but I am going to stick with it for a while...I guess I just feel that this would be to cruel for the kind and sweet character that Hinata is. I just don't see the romance that this story is listed as...it should say "angst" instead...at least so far. We will see...Hinata is in a cruel, sad, horrible position...a cruel father and a cruel, so called 'fiance'. Neji has almost always been cold to Hinata.
ranbo neal chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I really don't like where I think you are going with this...I will skip ahead to see if Hinata and Neji really marry...if not I will keep reading...if they marry I can't continue. It has been a fine story to this point but this would be to much for me. I can't get the manga scene of Neji trying to kill Hinata during the exams...and to me if that is where you go...your story will not make sense. Gosh, Naruto is the hero!...Neji and Hinata could never happen...
ranbo neal chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
OH, BOY! This was a chapter that was off of the charts! This was just a great example of writing. You took it from Naruto and Hinata being full of uncertainties and all the way to letting their feelings go. Great writing.
ranbo neal chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I am just really enjoying this story! I like the way you go from Naruto's POV to Hinata's, along with your wonderful interpretation of the character...you really have a way with Naruto and Hinata that I haven't seen before...I can't help but tell you that your Hinata is amazing...she has always been big favorite of mine...so with her...this story is a grand-slam homerun so far. Thank you for writing this story. I am sooooo glad I found it.

Randy
ranbo neal chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Great chpt, I love Hinata in your story...I haven't read another story that shows so much of her introspection. It seems right on character with her too...since it is her thoughts. Just a superb story so far!
ranbo neal chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
At the beginning of the chapter you did such a good job of showing the trapped state Hinata was in as the heir of the Hyuga clan. That was actually soooo sad...this guy thought it was a tear jerker to start...good writing:) This gives a refreshingly new image of both Hinata and Naruto...but it also seems right on. You just get into their heads in a different way. Great starting chapter.