Reviews for To Be or Not to Be
reader50 chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
section 8 should read normally LOGAN would hove been happy - not Alec
good otherwise
reader50 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I am so glad you've gotten Alec with Asha instead of Max. I've only recently discovered fanfiction and have been going thru reading a lot of them. This story was posted long ago so I doubt you'lll even read my review. I'm going to write one anyway.
I don't really like flashforwards but I do agree that they are attention grabbers and makes you want to find out about what happened to get the characters to that place and time. The writing is good, however, I would have liked more descriptions of the characters, the place, their feelings. I have completely forgotten what S1W was and it would have been a help to give an aside note of what it was. In fact, It would have been a great bonus if you had written the story not as a fanfiction but as a brand new book that no one knows anything about anything. Thanks.
musicalpsychology chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
hey, it's sam! like i've always said, you rock. 3
VietAngel chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Sorry I haven't had a chance to review the last few chapters, but I have definitely been reading. I really like how things are developing between Alec and Asha. All of the secrets are out in the open and it's going to be really interesting to see how their relationship develops from here on out.

Great job with Asha and Logan's friendship as well. Who the were to each other was another one of those things the writers of the show never fleshed out. You've created a really nice brother/sister kind of relationship for them and it works well. I love how protective he is of her.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
darkravenkb226 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
love the story, can't wait for next chapter
FirstBorn chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Glad to see an update, and to hear that your Muse is back.

Just a quibble, I think Asha knew fairly early on that Alec was a Transgenic.

Anyhow, take care & looking forward to your next update.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
oh, update. i started this fic back in 2008

YAY

definitely more chaps

:D
la physocologue chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I'm not really on Asha/Alec story, but your story is really good!
darkravenkb226 chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
good to have you and this story back. can't wait till next chapter
VietAngel chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
I see this hasn't been updated in quite a while, but I just wanted to say that I love it so far. Alec and Asha had a lot of potential on the show and I always wished the writers would have explored that. Unfortunately, they didn't...and good Alec/Asha fanfic is hard to come by. I hope you continue this soon.
natebrooke chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I absolutely love this story, but I see you haven't updated in a while. I really hope you're going to continue with this.
Selena01 chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Love the story so far! can't wait for the next chapter -
annie200 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Nicew riting. Good storyline, and I liked the Asha/Alec combination too so it's good to see it fleshed out here.
darkravenkb226 chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
aw... Can't wait to know what happens next. Im really into this story. Oh and if i don't review every chapter it isn't cause it was bad it is just that i can only say "love the chapter" so many times. But anyhow "loved the chapter" update soon. TTFN
darkravenkb226 chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Okay now you seriously got my curiousity spiked. What happened with asha and paul. I like the story so far, so please update. TTFN.