Reviews for When We Began
Angelic-Thunder chapter 12 . 4/10
Heartwarming! Of course there were few parts pretty angsty which definitely played a crucial role in the story being so intriguing but still I'd say overall this story was pretty heartwarming... Not all dasey stories gives me satisfaction enough but this is one of those few stories which made me feel content after reading it... Their interactions with each other when they made confessions was really sweet... Derek's insecurity over 'the thing between them' and his jealousy towards her ex-boyfriends while Casey's lack of 'romantic jealousy gene' as Derek so eloquently put it was all really fun to read... Most people weren't supportive of their relationship in this story yet they conquered all obstacles which was wonderful... Them changing their 'don't flaunt it' rule to 'screw everyone else and there opinion of us' was cool. ... Great job!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 12 . 10/1/2016
I love it!
Dancer722 chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
Your writing is incredible! Please do some more stories :)
lambtastic chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
I love this! I'm glad Derek and Casey stuck together and that Casey is understanding enough not to break off with Derek when he went through his weak phase infront of Sally. Now that they got through the toughest part of their relationship, all should be smooth sailing right? Anyway please continue soon!
aleja1 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I feel really bad for Max:(
aleja1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I love how you write Derek
aleja1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really like this story. You're a really amazing writer
Taboo chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
I really like this story and I think that you need to make another Derek and Casey story real soon. The way you make your stories are cool and have a perfect flow to them and I want to read more about them.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
I love how Casey handled Beth's nasty words.

Oh Sheldon *shakes head* You and your questions...

I love that Dasey toughened it out and how they aren't going to let anyone come between them.

Awesome story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
I love the Dasey reunion!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Poor Derek and his downfall when Casey's not there. Without her he feels nothing.

I love that Derek spoke out the way he did at breakfast.

Very glad that Casey's finally doing something with her position.

Nicely done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
What a very heated argument that brought them together in the first place (glad to know that Casey made the move first).

Sending Casey to NY for the rest of the semester for her senior seems stupid (if you send her away, you might as well send her away for the rest of senior year).

Paul is Anti-Dasey? Oh no.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
I love how Casey showed that her loyalty was to Derek and when it came to her staying or leaving the conversation, I love that she listened to Derek after realizing why he wanted her to leave the conversation to him.

I really hope Max takes the hint and moves on -_-
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Its sad to see Dasey have their insecurity but thatks expected, moreso for their relationship.

I love that Casey is standing by what she has with Derek. ["You know me better than everyone. You know who I really am. This is real. We're real, Derek."]

Marti is definitely the best sibling, followed by Edwin (who seems to just accept Dasey as is).
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Marti is awesome!

I love the little flashbacks of Dasey during the previous night and how they try to reassure each other that they won't lose one another.

Glad to see that Sam seems to have Derek's back on the Dasey issue.

Casey needs to tell Derek about what Nora had said to her.

Great story.