Reviews for When We Began
Dancer722 chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
Your writing is incredible! Please do some more stories :)
lambtastic chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
I love this! I'm glad Derek and Casey stuck together and that Casey is understanding enough not to break off with Derek when he went through his weak phase infront of Sally. Now that they got through the toughest part of their relationship, all should be smooth sailing right? Anyway please continue soon!
aleja1 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I feel really bad for Max:(
aleja1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I love how you write Derek
aleja1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really like this story. You're a really amazing writer
Taboo chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
I really like this story and I think that you need to make another Derek and Casey story real soon. The way you make your stories are cool and have a perfect flow to them and I want to read more about them.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
I love how Casey handled Beth's nasty words.

Oh Sheldon *shakes head* You and your questions...

I love that Dasey toughened it out and how they aren't going to let anyone come between them.

Awesome story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
I love the Dasey reunion!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Poor Derek and his downfall when Casey's not there. Without her he feels nothing.

I love that Derek spoke out the way he did at breakfast.

Very glad that Casey's finally doing something with her position.

Nicely done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
What a very heated argument that brought them together in the first place (glad to know that Casey made the move first).

Sending Casey to NY for the rest of the semester for her senior seems stupid (if you send her away, you might as well send her away for the rest of senior year).

Paul is Anti-Dasey? Oh no.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
I love how Casey showed that her loyalty was to Derek and when it came to her staying or leaving the conversation, I love that she listened to Derek after realizing why he wanted her to leave the conversation to him.

I really hope Max takes the hint and moves on -_-
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Its sad to see Dasey have their insecurity but thatks expected, moreso for their relationship.

I love that Casey is standing by what she has with Derek. ["You know me better than everyone. You know who I really am. This is real. We're real, Derek."]

Marti is definitely the best sibling, followed by Edwin (who seems to just accept Dasey as is).
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Marti is awesome!

I love the little flashbacks of Dasey during the previous night and how they try to reassure each other that they won't lose one another.

Glad to see that Sam seems to have Derek's back on the Dasey issue.

Casey needs to tell Derek about what Nora had said to her.

Great story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Loving this line; [He wanted this relationship with Casey more than he had ever wanted anything.]

Yikes for Dasey's respective encounters with 'Geora'.

It's risky but I love that they fell asleep in each other's arms. D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Very interesting way to start them off.

I love this thought of Derek's; [Whatever was between them was new, and awkward, for both of them, but damn, it was good. Derek hadn't ever felt this great before in his life. He wanted to do this right.]

If Casey has to chose spending time with Derek vs Emily...I say Derek! (The bad Emily hang-out just proves it too!)