Reviews for Window Dressing
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Dear Lord... what did I just read... This was AWESOME! One of the best gb story I read so far :D
chaz chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
god i loved it
Alex801 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ooooh! This is so well written *bows down to kiss the authors's shoes*

It's a great ballance beetween funny and erotic. 3

I Love the dialog.
kyaru-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
*dies*

you...i've lost all words... you wipe the floor with awesome, yes you do.
animesuckerfreako chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Akabane's really scary.. Aww, i love one shots and you made a very good one.

"next time we do electric slide, we'll check into a motel with no windows" lol. I would said that either.
Its-Love-Not-Lust chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
OH thats rich! You came up with the funniest commentary i have read in a while lol! It was very cute, horny, sexy as all hello kitten, and i enjoyed it greatly! your rhetoric is ballin and i wanna read about them doing the electric slide again so later lol! Thanks a lot for posting! P.S. I love how you put Akabane in the whole thing it was just perfect and funny and very nice touch.

P.P.S. how did he know that Ginji's fly was undone? O.o
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
WOW. That was completely mind blowing! Started out, so so great and then all of a sudden Akabane shows up. I really wasn't expecting that! XD but DAMN I almost died when he licked the glass, I dunno why, but that absolutely blew me away, aside from every second of the steamy Ban x Ginji-ness, of course ;3

It was just ... WOW. Still can't get over all of that! So good! xD

awesome awesome AWESOME job! Major kudos and I can't wait to read more x3
roro237 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I loved it! I could see Akabane being a watcher and Ban-chan talking stuff at him. _
Siraun chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was totally cool!
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
*heart*

Hot and funny at the same time. -grin- Loved it!

*heart*
jarta chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
this is steaming hot! please do continue with your getbackers fics! I just adore BanxGinji pair and onesided AkabanexGinji! Are you interested to wite a multi-chaptered story. Because I really like how you write them and they're so IC~
Angel of Randomosity chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Ahahaha !

Nice one..hehehe.. I'm 'onna see if I can find one with him..hahaha!

~Akira-chan~

_
Limelace chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Electric. Slide.

ELECTRIC SLIDE. Just... you won the internet. I was laughing through this entire fic. It would be like Ban to keep going even with Akabane there.
MiataCatashi chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That...was...amazing O.O...
TwelveUnitsShy chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This story was fantastic! Excellent deliver. If I weren't so lazy, I'd add it to my favorites. Keep doing what you do!