Reviews for Old
Animercom chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Ahaha, what a cute little fic. I hate to comment on something everyone else had said already, but as other reviewers said no teacher would make a student memorize the topography of all the planets for one major reason: it's not possible. The gas giants are made of gas and don't really have land like on Earth that scientists can map out and students learn, unless you were going to include things like the Great Red Spot on Jupiter or something which is a giant storm and not geographical. But learning the planet's moons? That's far more believable. Sorry, I'm bit of a nerd about space. But truly, this was a great idea and it made me smile. Thank you!
Here Forever chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
So short, yet it made my lips twitch upwards. I'm not usually one for something so short but I enjoyed it.
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
LOL! 3 I loved it! 3
FlashtheFireFox chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
lol how funny, so true though. The 'real' Kurama is really old hehe :)
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
lol Clever. Quite clever. I approve!
Hidari chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Lol! Good one.
pikajay chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Short and simple. I like it.

Wasn't the world considered flat when Kurama was "really his age"? Something about falling off the edge of the earth and everything, considering Kurama's about three thousand years old and the geocentric model theory was about two thousand (I think ...). Well, either one works fine.

Thanks for the great read!
Mistress Hikari chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
lol poor Kurama!
Icelenathehumanicemaiden chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Ha! Oh so true, so true... I found this quite amusing.
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Cute!
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
lmao I love it! *claps hands* The last lines were gold!

I miss Pluto! What new acronym will they create for the poor students?
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was really funny with the ending "No, scratch that. When Kurama was really his age, the universe revolved around the Earth." I liked it. Short, sweet, and to the point, but without eliminating important things along the way.

Just two little pieces of advice to make it even better.

It would probably work better to have the students memorizing the moons and such of the different planets, rather than the topography, considering that they're presumably in middle school. It's really simple to alter if you choose to - just change the sentence in the original document, resubmit the document, then apply it with stories-edit-content/chapters.

Also, you probably don't need to put the warnings on the summary. I actually almost bypassed it because of the warning, kind of like the stories that announce "I suck at summaries but R&R anyways!" It's usually better to warn that a story does contain something than that it doesn't.

Regardless, great job here!
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
XDXDXDXDXD That was funny. I loved it. Succinct and clever. Great ending.

Critique: "Considering that Earth’s geography alone was difficult to memorize, seven other planets would be even more complex." This sentence is not very strong, I mean in composition, but it's true. Nobody expects you to memorize the complete geography of eight planets overnight. That's homework for savants. Couldn't it have been something a little simpler and more reasonable? Like all of their names and moons? Okay, all problems in this fic reside in that sentence. There. Poof.

Loved it!
Aishuu chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Okay, the punchline on this just hit me right. Cute drabble.
Kittenn1011 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Actually, because Kurama is between 3 and 4 thousand years old, the world would have been flat... heh...

I loved it!