Reviews for Misery Loves Company
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIIISSS? I NEED to know what happens to Ron/pansy omg u just can't do his to me whyyyy
OMG PLEASE GO ON WITH THIS FANTASTIC STORY! I love your idea, mostly the one to create complete whole new houses. And the thing that you could made the slytherins look human and everything ... you did a great job with this thx for that pleas go on !
littlesprout chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Thanks for updating
HPkitty chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
Oh Pansy, Pansy, Pansy. What are we going to do with you? Loved this chapter- great job.
lilydunlop123 chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
WRITE MORE! It's too good!
sjrodgers23 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
loved it thanks
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
It's been forever since I've seen an update for this story and now.I just can't wait for the next chapter to come out already! I feel so bad for both Harry and Draco and how confused they both must be about each other at this point. And I can't help but wonder if Harry saw what happened between Draco and Voldie and knows that Draco has a mission to seduce him. I just really hope that Draco can figure out exactly what he wants and why he wants it from Harry before Harry finds out about Voldermort's plan and starts assuming things. I want things to work out for them soo bad and for Draco to trust Harry enough to get help. I know he would do anything to protect Draco and they're not even really friends yet; imagine what he would do if they were dating?

And I hope everything for the other couples too. I feel bad for Draco since most of his friends don't te him what's going on when they already know he cares about them if he's doing all the death eater stuff for them. And I can't figure out if Pansy genuinely likes Ron or is just teasing him cuz it's fun. And I hope so bad the Blaise can get over Draco, now that Draco knows how he feels, and actually develop feelings for Seamus beyond physical ones. I can't help but think one of them will get hurt if something doesn't change. Either way, I can't wait to see what you write next and hopefully Snape can figure something out to protect Draco, like telling Dumbledore. Thanx sooo much! Please update soon! Bye!
SCOTLAN chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
I have waited a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time for this update and SO worth it, thank you!
EverydayMagic17 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
poor Ron!
NyokoKuro chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
!

!

MORE PLEASE?

It's been such a very long time since I've read a good fic with such a detailed and intense plot. Typically I just see a lot of PWPs. (Not that I'm REALLY complaining).

Anyways, this is bloody fantastic and I hope you haven't forgotten it.
BlueGerenuk chapter 14 . 5/17/2011
I really liked this story :D
RosieRoe chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
this is really good. update soon
K Krystine chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
thewrongmoon chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
You gonna update? It's good though.
cookyc chapter 13 . 3/1/2011