Reviews for Hidden Journey
name Nonya B.S. Wax chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Wow this is a great story! Keep updating plz! :)
CraziedCreator chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
I'm glad that your back! In my opinion, you didn't lose your touch during you vacation. Just remember, you always have fans to read your fics. I'm just one of them.
Trish chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
OMG - she's finally posted after so many years! And after all my nagging too!

I'm glad you're still writing, and loved this chapter! Cirrus is in a bit of a pickle isn't she? Shame on the Legendaries for not briefing her properly.

And I loved how you wrote from Vulpix's POV. Never mess with a pissy former pokemon now turned human. I bet Matt and Gary are going to have their hands full trying to keep people from finding out that Vulpix is not Cirrus.

please! And what's more I can directly bug you until you do
CraziedCreator chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
All three of your 'Journey' books are great. I would love to see how this ends. Or if there's more on the way. Please finish it, if you want to.
Kanu Wolf chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
Eh, I know it's been a few years since you updated, but I just wanted to say that I liked the fanfic. It's good thus far. I hope you continue it!
Stoko chapter 12 . 11/12/2002
Cool! This story rocks, but just how will they get out of this one? Tsk Tsk Tsk, Im sure they'll find a way ;) Great as per usual.
Sparky16 chapter 12 . 11/10/2002
AHH! CLIFFY! NOOOOOOOOOO! lol, the growly gang! ~_ cute!
Trish chapter 12 . 11/9/2002
Hooray she updated! You should get bored more often _~ . This chapter was really well done as usual. Poor Cirrus can't seem to get a break can she? Mooooore please!
Sparky16 chapter 11 . 9/29/2002
Hehehee! I get it. stepped out of the cl;oset. Gary! I never knew. LOL. good chappy!
Stoko chapter 11 . 9/27/2002
Only 10 people? Yeah right! This story rocks! Great chapter as usual, keep it up!
Trish chapter 11 . 9/26/2002
Yay! Another chapter - took you long enough :P. This was great - poor Cirrus! The things she has to put up with as a Vulpix...

More please!
catboy chapter 10 . 5/14/2002
This... story... is... AWSOME!

Write more soon please!
Stoko chapter 10 . 5/13/2002
Finally! That was a good cliffhanger... what's behind the door? Why didn't they go out the window? And why did Celerity tie 'em up? Damn cliffhangers! Keep it up, cya!
Sparky16 chapter 10 . 5/12/2002
*giggles* Gary, a tight ass. You better believe it! LOL I wanna know what happens next!
Trish chapter 10 . 5/12/2002
Yay! Another chapter. Fantastic work as usual. This story keeps on getting better!