Reviews for Jungle Fury: Shadow of the Claw
Casey and lily3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
It would be better the kiss only 4 casey
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Casey/lily I prefere the most
IT was also a really good story please make them a couple
oh and pr jungle fury is the best serie I know !
wolfprincess14 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
me like!:)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Hey buddy, I thought I'd watch a couple eps of Jungle Fury to get a feel for the series before reading this one that's what took so long. Anyways, so far (I just finished the ep where Naga tried to take over and kill Dai Shi and Camille...pure awesomeness) I think Jungle Fury is one of the best seasons ever. I like how you're portraying the relationships between the heroes. At this point it really is hard to see which person Lily will end up with, it could go either way (right now she's my favorite character). A few minor notes. Dai Shi isn't a ninja. Both the Rangers and the villians in this series use Kung Fu, a Chinese martial art, not Ninjutsu, which is Japanese. Lily's weapon is technically (and on screen which surprised me) called a bo. The correct spelling of Casey's weapon of choice is nunchaku. I'll check out the sequel now.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I'm praying the season doesn't end that way. There's too many plot points to be awnsered. But this was pretty good, given that we currently know nothing of JF. Nice work!
Freedom909 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
AW, aren't lily and casey so cute together! This was a great story!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Interesting story. I liked how you went through the battle. Lily with Theo or Casey? I'm not sure, I'll have to wait to see more. Casey and Lily have good chemistry, but I LOVE Theo and Lily's friendship, they know each other so well.

RJ/Fran, well I can see it, but like I said, I'll have to see more to figure out who I ship.

I like the series, it's really good. I do like how you went through the battle and how they fought and such.

I think Fran and Lily are over 18 though. Casey is 18 and he was new in the Academy, while Theo and Lily had been there for a while, so I imagine Lily is at least 20-22. Just a guess, have to see more.
Delgado chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Cool fic! I wondered how long it would be before the JF fics started coming along and this is the first one i've read.

I think Jungle Fury is a bit of a cross between Wild Force and Ninja Storm, but it's looking good so far. I just hope that it won't be as Red Ranger centred as MF and OO were and what is with those glasses? Oh well, that's just me being picky, hope you update soon!

Z
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Aside from some spelling errors every now and then, this was well written. I must say that you are a pro at writing action scenes. Personally, I'm for a Casey/Lily relationship. I see Theo and Lily as best friends, but nothing more. I've been an on again off again fan of Power Rangers through the years. Some seasons I've missed entirely. Others I missed only some episodes. However, Jungle Fury actually got me back into watching Power Rangers. I think it has the potential to be one of the better seasons. Fran/RJ huh? That sure is interesting. I think you are the first to suggest that much less imply it in your fic. I guess I could see it though. I mean Fran is there practically every day. Until the rangers arrived, RJ is the only person we know of that works at Jungle Karma Pizza. Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this!
Rose of Hope chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Not bad! Jungle fury is one of my favorites seasons. Beside Operation Overdrive. Keep it up. Just one thing though, try to stray away from romance until later in the season. Only ,like, 2 episodes even came on! Try a bit more action than romance! But other than that, great!
Izout chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
One things, they aren't ninjas in Jungle Fury, there Martial Artiest. Other than that, it seemed okay.