Reviews for What Isn't Killing Us
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
Wow, Wow , Wow . I know this story was written a long time ago but I hope this review gets to you . I am blown away by the story. The emotions , The characters. Sometimes its hard to add a family like aspect to a gritty movie like Death Sentence but somehow your story of family fit the theme of the movie as well. Your story still had that gritty hard core crime feel to and i'm glad you kept Billy as a hard core bad ass . I can't see him any other way but somehow it just work with his relationship with Savannah I can his possessiveness wanting to claim her as his own as well as Celes . I've really liked her and it was her see come to her end but I think it made this story that much that more special and more realistic because sometimes in life we don't always get a happy ending . It would be interesting to see a story or a one-shot from when Savannah is older and if she ever ran into Billy again, That would be really cool to see . Thank you for this fantastic read . Hope to see more work from you soon!
redhedlund chapter 26 . 7/19/2012
Your story was perfect. I'm crying, but I think the ending had a real sense and it worked. Anyway, great fanfic and great work !
redhedlund chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
""Ya don't say?" Billy asked annoyed, he shook his head, taking a drink of his coffee." AHAHAHAH !
chrissy9 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Hi, I just started rereading your story.

I love your characters and the plot!

You made me even start my own Billy Darley Fanfiction ;)

I just bought an eBook-reader and was wondering whether you could send me this wonderful story as a pdf-file so I can read it on the train? That would be totally awesome ;)

My email adress is:

Love,

Chrissy
MrsMercer chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Well I just found this story and I love it. Savannah is just the cutest little thing! I laughed so much at the start of this when she was trying to talk to Billy. Spot on! Ha! She doesn't like Bodie awww. I can't wait to see where the next chapter takes me.
lozzabum chapter 26 . 11/7/2010
wow i just finished this story and im crying! i dont think ive ever cried reading fanfiction. this was so amazing i cant believe she died i swore she was gonna be ok. this was an amazing story one of the best i have ever read! i especially loved all the little "four brothers" references coz i love that movie too. thankyou for posting this great story... im gonna go eat some chocolate now to cheer me up
Ally5523 chapter 26 . 8/14/2010
Your story was amazing im sitting her balling my eyes out right now because the ending completly got to me but it was right what you said about Bones being such a monster i understand and i bet you could be a great writer this story was amazing(:
zodiacgem01 chapter 26 . 6/3/2010
I'm crying yet again from this wonderful story :'( but although i am crying i have to say this is one of THE BEST Billy Darley Fanfictions ever written and i absoultly loved it and I do think you have now put me into a deppression because Celes died and now Billy doesn't even get to see her dautgher sad sad but very well written and i can't say more than i just was blowin away :)
Constance chapter 26 . 5/27/2010
THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME! Major kudos! The ending was amazing! Yes, I have to admit that I had a moment of, "WTF? NO!" but I wouldn't have wanted to read the ending any other way lol you are brilliant. I fell in love with the characters and love the twist of how Billy became who he was because it's true. He really has nothing else to live for. Sad, beautiful story that I honestly want to re-read.

-Constance
chrissy9 chapter 26 . 3/4/2010
I don't think I ever cried so much over a fanfiction! Gosh, this is so sad! But you're right.. another ending would have been completely OOC.

You're a brilliant writer! Keep writing!
zodiacgem01 chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
shit billy in deep and in a shit load of trouble
zodiacgem01 chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
aw how cute they made up
zodiacgem01 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
loved it do I have to say more
Hollywoodlover95 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
This is so awesome!
matilda chapter 26 . 10/4/2009
I don't know if you still check your reviews but just want to say that this fanfic was amazing! I was just too adicted. I knew it couldn't have a happy ending cause it wouldn't stick with the characters but still the end made me cry. Realy this was so good! The characters stick so well to the movies they belong to. It was the first fanfic I read, i tried to read others from death sentence but yours is definitely the best! Well done!