Reviews for Eight and Eighth
Freya chapter 7 . 5/7
I don't rue it, I quite like it so far. I know it's a few years late, but nevertheles Thanks for writting and posting.
Jami chapter 33 . 2/18
Gosh, I loved this! thankx
ro chapter 21 . 2/18
YeSS!
EASEmama chapter 33 . 1/22
I LOVED this story!
sahara chapter 33 . 10/4/2021
omg so good i love this story i do understand why under thirteen should be cautious though
sahara chapter 26 . 10/2/2021
damn if i was malfoy i'd be sleeping with one eye open
sahara chapter 17 . 9/30/2021
i was cringing so hard i had to send a photo to my friend to read
Guest chapter 33 . 7/29/2021
I dont usually write reviews (what a terrible ff reader i am! I know!). But, this fic was really one of the best eighth yr/post war ffs i have read. I didnt expect the twist at the end. But i think it was for the best. I also loved how in ch 32, when hermione saw her future with draco and erm. I had a great time reading it, thanks a lot!
Malkin Nott chapter 1 . 5/3/2021
Superb start. I like the uncertainty. I like how there's a bit more emotional content here than the last couple of pages of the seventh book. I know.
OracleGuessMe chapter 33 . 4/23/2021
Okay this was super cheesy (?) but I really enjoyed it... And I don't think the turning point was that bad. It's kinda weird and all but it really was sweet.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2021
Happy Borthday!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2021
2008? Wow... I’m really late to the party, it’s 3/12/21 rn
book chapter 31 . 1/23/2021
OMG! I LOVE A LITTLE PRINCESS, that's the first thing i thought of when i saw Ermengarde written!
d4nc3 chapter 33 . 1/18/2021
Hello!
I really liked this fic! And we you said in an author's note that the story would take a turn I absolutely "took it the wrong way" hahahah in the sense that I thought maybe Hermione and Draco would split up or something. I took the chance to keep on reading and I must say I am glad I did.
Voldinette chapter 33 . 12/11/2020
I liked the ending! I don't understand the warning, it made me expect some bittersweet ending where every one is miserable. This ending was perfect, gave some actions to the last chapters, had a happy ending and was satisfying.
3,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »