Reviews for Eight and Eighth
JessicaLee22 chapter 33 . 8/18
Loved this!
Hi. Um, I just noticed something in this chapter. Lavender is DEAD!
Scorpius Malfoy chapter 9 . 7/29
I like the reference to my name
Scorpia11 chapter 22 . 7/28
I love the music man reference in this chapter!
Ellabeast99 chapter 33 . 7/20
This is by far the best dramione fanfic I have ever read! You are a great writer, 10/10
Belle chapter 33 . 7/14
WOW! That’s was amazing! I can’t even explain why people wouldn’t like this ending... it was exactly what I was hoping for! You write so incredibly, and I hope you still are! Don’t listen to the other crap what people are putting, lol. I LOVED THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Queen0fFantasy chapter 33 . 7/15
LOVED! Don’t let anyone tell you the ending is bad because it isn’t! MY FAV ENDING EVER! This is hands down the best fan fic EVERRR!
this chapter este Hermione annoyed me so much.
jxhfics12 chapter 33 . 5/31
Really good fic! When I read the note you wrote in 2016 before the plot twist, I thought the worst immediately, this plot twist was actually really creative & interesting! Normally I take my time reading fics, but this one kept me on edge and eager the whole time, so that's a good sign on your part! Hope you're proud of your last huzzah, I know I would be :)
Perfect. No better word.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 33 . 5/11
a very sweet dramione
CaliforniaCougar chapter 21 . 5/11
the kiss scene was sweet
CaliforniaCougar chapter 19 . 5/10
omg the people bingo scene is amazingly awks
Aarya Bharti chapter 33 . 5/7
I absolutely loved your story. Its the best dramoine fan fiction I've read till now. You are the best story writer whose work I had the most fortune to read. I LOVED IT!
Nada Ashraf chapter 5 . 5/4
It's really good so far...just wondering why Pansy wasn't given leniency as well?
2,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »