Reviews for Eight and Eighth
Malkin Nott chapter 1 . 5/3
Superb start. I like the uncertainty. I like how there's a bit more emotional content here than the last couple of pages of the seventh book. I know.
OracleGuessMe chapter 33 . 4/23
Okay this was super cheesy (?) but I really enjoyed it... And I don't think the turning point was that bad. It's kinda weird and all but it really was sweet.
Happy Borthday!
2008? Wow... I’m really late to the party, it’s 3/12/21 rn
book chapter 31 . 1/23
OMG! I LOVE A LITTLE PRINCESS, that's the first thing i thought of when i saw Ermengarde written!
d4nc3 chapter 33 . 1/18
Hello!
I really liked this fic! And we you said in an author's note that the story would take a turn I absolutely "took it the wrong way" hahahah in the sense that I thought maybe Hermione and Draco would split up or something. I took the chance to keep on reading and I must say I am glad I did.
Voldinette chapter 33 . 12/11/2020
I liked the ending! I don't understand the warning, it made me expect some bittersweet ending where every one is miserable. This ending was perfect, gave some actions to the last chapters, had a happy ending and was satisfying.
Drannah chapter 33 . 10/19/2020
Really good story! Very original had me hooked! Looking forward to reading more of your work!
LoveMyStories chapter 17 . 9/21/2020
I pretty much never leave reviews. If I were to put it down to a percentage, I'd estimate somewhere around 1-2% of chapters read get a review, BUT I just finished this story and remembered back here in Chapter 17 you had mentioned it was your birthday and asked for reviews on the day you posted. I happen to think birthdays are magical and should be pretty much the only day of the year that a family member/friend/significant other gets 100% their way without any argument from the rest. In light of that, I wanted to drop you a line to tell you that I think this story was delightful all the way to the end. Maybe a little OOC for Draco, but it seemed liked a character change that had a basis, so I wasn't too worried by it. Thank you for your effort and for sharing with the masses.
FandomFanaticGirl chapter 32 . 9/20/2020
oh, i forgot to mention this in my original review on ch 33: i absolutely adored what you did with the flowers! i've always struggled with picturing scenes taken from text in my mind, but i could so clearly see draco clutching flowers as he tried to discreetly exit the bath, or him tucking the flower into hermione's hair.

thank you for writing such clear, concise scenes, they were definitely a strong point of this story.
FandomFanaticGirl chapter 33 . 9/20/2020
this is an old piece, but i thought i'd review anyway. i'll be honest, no, i didn't enjoy the plot twist and just pretend that they continued dating while narcissa had just invited hermione to tea to get to know her and the scene with draco hadn't happened. i much prefer it that way.

that said, however, this was a great story as a whole. you did work well with your plot twist. it was an interesting story for sure, i read it all in a day. i liked your characterizations. the dialogue was well-written. the plot center of "good-grief" class was original and intriguing. the only thing i would have changed is explicitly showing more of draco overcoming his prejudice and the pregnancy plot-twist.

all-in-all, an enjoyable story that had me in a constant state of "will they-won't they". (i hope you see this as con-crit, my intention is not to be rude but to provide honest feedback. i definitely enjoyed this story, and i am, by no means, saying it was bad in any way.)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2020
I looove this
anonymous chapter 24 . 9/4/2020
I know this has nothing to do with the actual story, but you add very creative author notes, and I thought I would say something about them. Also, this story just progress in an amazing fashion.
anonymous chapter 16 . 9/3/2020
I honestly love this story.
anonymous chapter 14 . 9/3/2020
This story is amazing. Waiting a little before starting the Dramione romance 'till latter in the story makes it that much better reading about it. Also, I laughed so hard when the image of Draco Malfoy doing the bunny hop flew into my head.
3,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »