Reviews for Eight and Eighth
You're my hero. No. Joke.
It's a fricken castle, why wouldn't there be room? They should have individual rooms otherwise poor Draco is never going to get any sleep with stupid Ron always trying to hex him.
Great story !
Jola123 chapter 21 . 10/10
you've got me squealing here! good gracious! they are incredibly sweet.
K chapter 10 . 9/20
Just gotta say I am loving this so far! Everything feels really organic, and natural. Can't wait to see where it goes~
Blaise chapter 11 . 9/14
Hermione wouldn't break up with Ron over the word of a Death Eater... period.
Lithuiwen2016 chapter 18 . 9/11
Grow the roooo...grow the roooo...grow the roses! Those rosy rooo...those rosy roooo...those rosy roses!
From the ashes of disaster grow the roses of success!

Sorry couldn't resist!
I'm not gonna bother finishing it at this point... I did enjoy the Music Man reference in the last chapter (anyone reading this must check out that movie it's great) but there's just something off about this story. I know the author prolly doesn't see these reviews anymore (since it was published in 2009) but I want o hash out my objections now. I think you made Draco way too cowardly and stupid and mushy. I prefer him to be cannon, the type of guy who's not romantic but has a romantic side, and who's not weak. I guess this Draco just seemed too weak and spineless and lesser. I don't want that for Hermione.
Um, if anyone agrees with me, check out the TOTALLY AWESOME AND FABULOUS story "What The Room Requires" by Alydia Rackham. ITS MY FAVORITE DRAMIONE EVER! and it's totally complete too. One that's not completely yet but I like is "Twisted" by BB Rosie. Check them out and you can thank me later
Xoxoxo
Percabeth chapter 22 . 9/7
I loved the Music Man reference here! Sweetness. Thank you
Percabeth chapter 7 . 9/6
Dude sweet rhyme
Maddie Hays chapter 33 . 8/26
This was a great Dramione fanfiction! I love it so much, and you are such a great writer. I would have liked to see Hermione and Draco get married however. And do Ron and August stay together? What about Dean and Luna? I would actually like to see that. Hmmm...ideas for my own Dramione, maybe. Still, you are such a great author! This is one of my favorite Dramione fanfictions. Ever.
matkatry chapter 33 . 8/28
this was definitely a roller coaster ride of a story. LOVE IT! Truly enjoyed it. :)
That was a beautiful ff. Liked how you wrote keeping the basic traits of each character as it is.
This was an amazing read. Thank you so much for the time and effort that must have gone into this. Simply amazing.
MeraRavenclaw chapter 1 . 8/13
Looks like I found my first love
2,864 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »