Reviews for Eight and Eighth
msgny chapter 1 . 9/20
Finally finished this, it's good and I love the way you wrote it like an actual novel. The plot was interesting especially for the Trelawney and Amorell, Idk why I like their character, but I think that's good distraction in this full of suprise fic.
Ooof chapter 33 . 9/15
Awwww I WANT MOre :(
TheGraveyardChild chapter 18 . 9/10
Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter, traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!
TheGraveyardChild chapter 18 . 9/10
You can’t just go to Pigfarts. It’s on Mars.
I came back to read this story after a long time..years maybe ..still brought a smile on my face in every chapter..thank you author for writing this beauty
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 33 . 8/21
Thank you very much for a wonderful story.
JessicaLee22 chapter 33 . 8/18
Loved this!
Hi. Um, I just noticed something in this chapter. Lavender is DEAD!
Scorpius Malfoy chapter 9 . 7/29
I like the reference to my name
Scorpia11 chapter 22 . 7/28
I love the music man reference in this chapter!
Ellabeast99 chapter 33 . 7/20
This is by far the best dramione fanfic I have ever read! You are a great writer, 10/10
Belle chapter 33 . 7/14
WOW! That’s was amazing! I can’t even explain why people wouldn’t like this ending... it was exactly what I was hoping for! You write so incredibly, and I hope you still are! Don’t listen to the other crap what people are putting, lol. I LOVED THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Queen0fFantasy chapter 33 . 7/15
LOVED! Don’t let anyone tell you the ending is bad because it isn’t! MY FAV ENDING EVER! This is hands down the best fan fic EVERRR!
this chapter este Hermione annoyed me so much.
jxhfics12 chapter 33 . 5/31
Really good fic! When I read the note you wrote in 2016 before the plot twist, I thought the worst immediately, this plot twist was actually really creative & interesting! Normally I take my time reading fics, but this one kept me on edge and eager the whole time, so that's a good sign on your part! Hope you're proud of your last huzzah, I know I would be :)
2,933 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »