Reviews for Eight and Eighth
jxhfics12 chapter 33 . 5/31
Really good fic! When I read the note you wrote in 2016 before the plot twist, I thought the worst immediately, this plot twist was actually really creative & interesting! Normally I take my time reading fics, but this one kept me on edge and eager the whole time, so that's a good sign on your part! Hope you're proud of your last huzzah, I know I would be :)
Perfect. No better word.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 33 . 5/11
a very sweet dramione
CaliforniaCougar chapter 21 . 5/11
the kiss scene was sweet
CaliforniaCougar chapter 19 . 5/10
omg the people bingo scene is amazingly awks
Aarya Bharti chapter 33 . 5/7
I absolutely loved your story. Its the best dramoine fan fiction I've read till now. You are the best story writer whose work I had the most fortune to read. I LOVED IT!
Nada Ashraf chapter 5 . 5/4
It's really good so far...just wondering why Pansy wasn't given leniency as well?
sierra.rhoades chapter 19 . 4/25
I gotta say even if Hermione didn’t like Draco that was plain cold of her not to sign his paper.
SoKeefe4ever chapter 26 . 4/19
Ugh, not ANOTHER Rita Skeeter! Honestly, some reporters are just so... Great chapter, anyways (I'm probably driving you crazy with this constant reviewing, seeing as you've already finished the story...)!
SoKeefe4ever chapter 25 . 4/19
Well, finally! Great chapter (I loved the bit with Hannah at the end).
SoKeefe4ever chapter 21 . 4/19
Yes, yes, YES! I'm really happy that you didn't have them rush into a relationship like a lot of HG/DM fanfictions do. Great chapter!
SoKeefe4ever chapter 20 . 4/19
Oh my gosh! I love the flower idea so much, since I'm not that into the whole sappy "I love you" thing (especially because this is Draco Malfoy that we're talking about), so the flowers seem like the perfect solution. Especially with their meanings and everything. This story is so good (and I'm glad that there's a couple of Dramione fanfictions out there were Draco ISN'T being abused by his dad). Anyways, yeah.
SoKeefe4ever chapter 18 . 4/19
This was great! By the way, have you ever watched A Very Potter Musical? Because, er... the 'Draco Malfoy had just admitted to being from Mars'... it just reminds me of something from it. You should definitely watch AVPM and A Very Potter Sequel if you haven't seen it yet (you can find them on YouTube). Siriusly (yes, I did spell that incorrectly on purpose), it's SO funny.
nnska chapter 32 . 4/18
Very sweet story from begining to end
Awesome story!

Would have preferred it without the pregnancy though. Loved the wooing with Victorian flower language.
2,919 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »