Reviews for One Hundred
re-Jecht-ed chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
I really like this one a lot. I've always loved Auron/Rikku, but this ficlet is brilliant because it's different. It's not the functional, happy type of crush that works itself out for both parties... it's the dysfunctional, hopeless kind of crush that hurts. And in reality, that's probably more Auron/Rikku anyways. Well done!
Yuna Of Besaid chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Aww, another great image. I could really picture Baralai sitting there smuggly smirking as Gippal scratchs the back of his head in wonderment and annoyance. The last line was, to be honest, classical. Full marks on imagary and humour as well as conveying Gippalai in character.
Yuna Of Besaid chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Baralai...Baralai with tossled hair...Baralai with tossled hair and black rim glasses... SEXY IMAGE! You have captivated my attention.
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
Good, it's about time that there was an Aurrikku pairing where Auron actually forced Rikku away. It's for her own good.

MG#6
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
Man when I was fighting that Dark Flan in the Sunken Cave I was having a hard time, but Rikku's line just lightened everything up for me... Great drabble!

MG#6
yeeah-gangstuhhh chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
That was so sad :(

Write more xD I'm liking this.
yeeah-gangstuhhh chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Haha, thunderstorms in her shorts. That made me smile.
Xedra chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Just so you know... You. Are. Killing. Me. I wanna hug Rikku and shake Auron. If I ever read a full-out romantic thing between them I might just fall down. You are way too good at these. I'd tell you to stop, but I'm not that crazy. XD
Xedra chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Wow, this one grabbed me. I like the Rikku/Auron pairing a lot (thanks to you) and the last sentence just gripped me. I feel all wistful now.
Xedra chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Absolutely Rikku is the one who keeps them sane. If they couldn't laugh every once in a while they'd go mad. She's such a delightful character. :D
Xedra chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
LMAO! Wasps in her shorts... talking Gippal in circles... love it love it love it!
Xedra chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
I feel like one of those paddle balls. Boing Boing - back and forth- up and down - happy and sad with the emotions in this little drabble. Makes me dizzy, but in a good way. :D
Xedra chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Oh this one makes me very happy. These two are so magnetic.
Xedra chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I liked this. These guys make me smile.
Glass Mermaid chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Loved the Aurikku parts in particular. I've got a drabble fic/possible multichap fic coming along, and I used the same Rikku smells Auron Unsent' idea as well!

Now, the only question is, can I do it as good? :)