Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
city bookworm chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
It has been a long time since you've written this. But I will say you have a interesting idea. With Hannibal's past it was almost an excuse for him to turn out the way he usually does. I wonder what was in Clarice's past. I suppose that everyone could under the right (or wrong) conditions turn into a killer. I thought that you might have had her string him along and not just give him the answer so soon. But still a good story.
thoughtcrimes chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Ah, please please update! This is a wonderfully written piece. Such a heretical story compared to the others on here. My favorite AU, by far. Looking forward to more! xx

L
WillowDarling chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
and now i am listening to the song your fanfiction mentioned. Very nicely selected.
WillowDarling chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Yes i am definitely enjoying this
WillowDarling chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I am loving this fanfiction so far. You seem to have kept up with the original story line and characters and yet given them a bit of a new twist that seems very intriguing. Its unique and i am eager to read on wards.
colourcolour chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Extremely interesting! I was hooked after the first chapter. I think the way you write the characters is simply amazing. This story is to amazing to just not be completed! I hope that you'll find a way to complete it.
SweetSylvia chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Very interesting. I liked it.
improbussaga chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Dear Cemetery Mink,

I must say that I truly enjoy this story. I think that you should continue with this concept and write chapter five. It has been a few years but I'm sure you can get back into the story. Although I have noticed you have backed yourself into a corner by allowing Starling to tell Lecter Gumb's name and where abouts. You'll have to be very creative to get her out of the Baltimore Hospital for the Criminally Insane. But I think that it would be a good story and writing exorcise. Give it a try if you would like some help drop me a note.

Ta,

Improbussaga
azurelacroix chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
It's always nice to know there's fic out there that's capable of blowing a few fuses in my mind.
DemonicSymphony chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
Very intresting piece, enjoyed it very much.
Oracle10 chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
Seemed very interesting at first, however I cannt bring myself to imagine the culturally refined doctor "talking abot fucking".
Hannah chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
Great story! I really enjoyed it. One small note, just FYI, though: the exam that students take after medical school is the board exam (or boards), not the bar (that's law school). Otherwise, good show!
Guber chapter 4 . 12/25/2002
taking the chance and sounding rude. but you can't let people hang there. are you going to follow up on it or what. but that aside I like the plot. them changing sides. great. and I think you captured lecter and clarice's essaence pretty well. loved it.
Fran chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
like the whole alt reality thing keep it going eould love to read more.
Saavik chapter 4 . 5/17/2002