Reviews for Unwrapping Consequences
Wispr chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Bloody cool out come there and I love the ending with the two boys!

Wispr
angelofrock1989 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Was wondering if you were planning on writing a sequel to this one in the future?
Gabzilla chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Once again, fanatastic work.
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I love this story PLEASE continue with this story. Plus can Vicki become a vampire like Henry so that they can be together forever PLEASE. Plus can Mike and Kate become a couple PLEASE. So PLEASE continue with this story. PLEASE e-mail me back at sarah.

From,

Sarah Zitter
Rachel452 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Haha Vicki getting recognized as a comic book hero was priceless! Great story!
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Cool
ALCM-slkg chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That is definately a better senario than the one in the series. You did better than I ever could have. I really liked this story.
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That last few lines made me crack up. xD

All I can say is...WHAT? How can you just end it like that? I DEMAND that you write a sequel to this! :(

So.. Vicki's not a vampire but she's not so resistant to sun anymore? I'd rather have her be a vampire. :3
assuit chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I really like the story and it would have made a better episode than the one they aired. I wasnt too keen on those last ones.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This was an excellent story from you. I liked how you blended elements of 5:55 and Wrapped seamlessly. I how you do more Blood Ties fanfiction you are quite good at writing them.
Steen chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Very nice. I like the fact that you went AU for this. I didn't like the lover's triangle angle that the show took, and that it made more sense for Vicky to make a choice for one guy or the other. She seemed more decisive to me. This fic made her more decisive. She lets Mike go, and starts to see where a relationship with Henry can take her. Is a sequel coming? I wouldn't mind knowing how Coreen reacts to this, or seeing if anyhting else develops with Vicky.
Evilvalentine chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow! Excellent story! Great job!
hermyam chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Much prefer this version to the one they filmed. Any chance of a sequel? Would love to see how H and V get closer from this point on and whether any further changes occur. Great fic :D
IamFunnyBabe chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
GREAT story. You took it me an original direction. I would love to have MORE.
Rolange chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Awesome story! I loved it. It was a great alternate reality alternative to what happened on the show. The conversations, the dialog, were spot on. My only quibble, and it's not just you-a lot of fan fic writers do this, is where quotes aren't attributed properly like so: "“Uh, thanks.” The bartender got closer. “So what will the two of you be drinking?” It's unclear who is saying this. Is it the bartender? See what I mean?

Vicki was Vicki and Henry was Henry and I loved that Mike and Kate are getting together (I always wanted that on the show). Still, what is happening with Vicki? Will there be more consequences or will what's already happened intensify? And, more importantly, will there be more?