Reviews for Aschenputtel
Prince Lutin chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Yay! You included the grim part with the sisters cutting their feet off!
TinayValentine chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Aww, I loved this! I always loved Grimm's versions over Disney's. Good job, it was wonderfully written and stayed true to Grimm's style. :)
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Lol, it's not written really badly, just a bit repetitive! Still nice idea.
angel of ice 95 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This Fic Is So Beautiful!_ _ _ _ _ Was Amzed At The Kimonos You Described Along With The Necklaces And Combs And Hairsticks And Headress!_ 3 They Sounded So Beautiful!_ 3 And The Ending I Almost Cried Because Yuffie Finally Got Her Happily Ever After!_ 3 _ 3 I Hope You Continue To Write Your Fics 'Cause This On Was Spectacular!_ _ _ _ _ Bye!_ ;) :) ;D :D _
Snipergal7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow. That was very interesting, and extremely well done. You did a fantastic work with the adaptation of the original story to the FFVII world. Absolutely loved it!
Plushietiger chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Huh. I've never read Aschenputtel but it seems similar to Cinderella but Cinderella is MUCH much more innocent and for children. Once again, great one-shot :3
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Well, I am a sucker for fairytales in general and I love the way you've blended Japanese/Wutai culture with the Aschenputtel story, right down to the katakana english. XD Great use of the fairytale device of repeating the key phrases (Godo must have an awful strong back from lugging that trunk around so much). Vincent was a perfect fit, seeing as how he doesn't say much anyhow and the Prince Charming figure is usually just a means to an end.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Yep Yuffitine.
Namia-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Hey...You should have tortured those three A HELL LOT first before finishing the story...

Good one though; still thinking how Yuffie would look like with long hair...
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow, beautifully written, just like a realy fairy tale. _

(And even drowning them is too good a fate for the Queen and her daughters, but I digress xDD)
Lunar Chasmodai chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Seeing as I am neither a sucker for badly written anything or the brothers Grimm, I must be here for some other reason.

Eh, it has to do with the title. And the fact that you wrote it and you're on my alert list. That, and I can find nothing even half way solid to read. There, have some justification.

I liked it, actually (because I am a sucker for Yuffentine, damn it). Yay for queen drowning, honestly.
chocoboburger chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I enjoyed this very much because i've read this story before you did a great job adapting it

-chocobo_burger aka MaestroDelphine