Reviews for What's Dearest to a Man's Heart
Scarlet Firesong chapter 4 . 6/16
Oh, man, I can't wait for an update! I hope you're alright, wherever you are. Please update soon!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 1 . 6/16
Hey... It's been almost 10 years since this was published... are you alright? Anything I can do to help? How are you doing?
Scribleyellow chapter 4 . 5/29
I mean I need love with this series and am in ne r for an update
ALICE chapter 4 . 5/9
UPDATE PLEASE
Sizzle Spirit chapter 1 . 3/6
Are you still updating! Please respond!
ShappycowMcSkittles chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
Im gonna die! It's been years and you haven't updated and it's killing me. PLEASE if there's any slight chance that you would update, take it. I love this story and I wish you would continue.
Jesse chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Please update this story is class
Shauna chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee update I really love this story and it's my birthday tomorrow️
binderya22 chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
please update it... we're beggin ya :( many years, yet no new chappies? so into the story and please continue, savvy?
RainbowPotter chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I REALLY WANT TO READ SO MUCH MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! LOVE THE STORY!
JessNicole99 chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
In love with this, but its disappointing that it has being 7 years and you haven't updated it, please do
JessNicole99 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Please, Please, Please continue on this story
Blackrose3107 chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
please update this story again! I absolutely love it and I would love to read more of it!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
Haha parley? Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
The bitch ass how! Hag Norington was so much nicer...This guys worse than BlackBeard