Reviews for Better Than Me
KJHWCCS chapter 36 . 7/25/2013
Yeeeahhh done! Can you believe I was so busy finishing this up I missed my train home tonight, lol

Anyway! You managed to keep this one action packed despite the lack of a supernatural threat, especially at the end with Jin omf (hence I missed my train I was that absorbed ffff). I am reeling over what it is inside Razer now too I HOPE THE NEXT FIC REVEALS IT OR?

But gosh yeah there were parts I was just like bbs nooooo like, seriously when Hwoa and Raze are reunited that kinda killed me reading Razer's reactions uuuuuuuhghghg and when Hwoa is all heartbroken later like nooo bb don't take that damn necklace off NO.

I hope Hwoa gets to kick the shit out of those scummy gang members omfg sickos and I really liked Burton :P GUNDAM.

I think my favourite moment HAAAAADDD to be when Hwoa is apprehended by the military holy crap Razer I was internally screaming at the train station tonight at this bit it BROKE ME WITH FEELS these babies djsahfaglkeethwe

Overall the only dip in quality I could see was spelling mistakes and a few awkwardly placed lines, but this was no where near as 'whiny' as you told me it was :P I thought a few reactions were a little over the top but considering their practically still kids at this point it was understandable. I found it very gripping especially the further on I got. OK! ONTO THE NEXT ONE.
Aurelia Faiza chapter 28 . 6/15/2011
heya - just remembered when it was mentioned here, does the note forrest stuck to the cushion become significant? i've been really curious
Aurelia Faiza chapter 26 . 6/15/2011
stop making me cry, damnit! :P this is amazing and i'm glad hwo and razer are good again :)
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
LOL you really don't get it, kitsune vi Britannia? It's Hwo/OC/Jin. :/
kitsune vi Britannia chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
you know i still don't get this story is it yaoi ot what why is it Hwoarang/Jin if not?
Thunderxtw chapter 36 . 2/23/2010
Now that's how you close a story. I like how you leave the reader wanting more at the story's finish and how you nodded to Hwo's Tekken ending. It's apparent it's not the end,what with you having more sequels following this.

Judging from the letter in the opening of the chater, Razer seems to be coming to terms with who she is and her "curse", although everything still isn't clear to her and the part about her connection to her friends and them being a gang was touching.

Engagement rings? Oh my! Hwoarang defiantly wouldn't make a good groom. I doubt he'd bother to dress formally for the wedding XD.

An abandoned shop in a alley? Not the trendiest living establishment by far. Think of the pests and vermin! XD

Congrats on finishing this.
Vampire Queen chapter 36 . 11/15/2009
Awesome finish to a brilliant fic! Thank you so much for writing and posting this. As for the question about what I meant, maybe another time. :)
Vampire Queen chapter 26 . 11/12/2009
God yes I cried! Which I've needed to do anyway, so thank you for letting it out.
Danko Kaji chapter 36 . 8/30/2009
BAEK! BAEK, BAEK, BAEK! X3 X3 X3 X3 Dude, come back to us! We miss you! XDXDXDXD

I adore, and I mean srsly ADORE Hwoarang's ending. I just love it.

For Steve's offer to let Razer live with him, I was like 'Say yes, girl! Say yes!' XDD But her returning to home in the alley is good, too. Seong-Hada! X3

Jin, miserable dumbo. :P

Everybody's been commenting on that engagement ring! :D I'm lovin it. The two are practically married, by my standards. Heck, they've been together for almost a decade. :D

Xiao and Jin, meh... they'd make an okay couple, I guess. Miharu, she should step down. Hwo is forever Razer's, just as Razer is forever Hwoarang's. :3 Baek will soon have grandchildren. He'll become a grandfather (a wannabe grandfather, that is, XDXDXDXD)

Great story overall. I really enjoyed. I truly have. Now I can finally go to sleep with a peace of mind. :3
Danko Kaji chapter 35 . 8/30/2009
OMJesus, this chapter was beyond earth-shattering depressing. There's nothing I can comment with. This chapter has left me speechless, also the headache I got from watching Final Destination 4 earlier is bugging me. XP

Yay! We're becoming each other! :3 :3 :3 LOLZ It's kinda like what Jin and Hwo are doing to Razer! XD

FOREVER ALONE! - The most powerful blow a devil within could ever give. Everything Razer said was cruel, brutal, and seriously fucked up. That's what happens when you scorn a woman. Scary!

Even I think that's pushing it. I feel really bad for Jin. He doesn't deserve that. Sure, he has made a lot of mistakes (LOTS OF IT! I mean, he was around to teach him common sense), but he's a good guy. ):

“And… I certainly don’t need you.” - I actually have mixed feelings about this line. If she had said that in a different situation...

I liked how Jin chose against revenge. Jun Kazama's spirit, a true sign of God. As Shakespeare once said, "Kindness, nobler ever than revenge."

Damn, Razer was so close to telling everybody, and then Xiao had to ruin it, of course Miharu had to be the bitch earlier, but oh well, and Razer is becoming everything she hates like Hwo said couple chapters ago. A clingy girl. She's tuned everybody out just to search for him. Wowey. How nice. *eyes roll*

Yes. Srsly. Why is it wrong? You're overly, uberly promoting Hwoarang's character, and dude, that's like awesomer than favoritism. XDD What I just said made no sense to me! XD

One last chapter! I'M ALMOST THERE! Lolz
Danko Kaji chapter 34 . 8/30/2009
The chapter wasn't that bad in regards to dramatic. It was more actiony than drama. Besides, I kinda liked the 'kiss-full-of-adrenaline' between Hwo/Razer! Full of raw emotion. X3 I usually see it in a lot of cheesy, half-assed action movies (like James Bond, XP), but I adore how you did it.

Hwo's unspoken joke I am literally in love with the guy. Seriously. Now he has won me over. X3 Your Hwo is so right, it's wrong. XD

Jin lost cause. What is the point of protecting someone if you can't even stand on your own two feet? Alas, he's not invincible. He has limits. When Razer needed Jin most, he couldn't protect himself. And Razer was busy protecting Hwo. In the end, though, they accepted the separation really well (compared to the previous mutual grief).

This chapter is one of my favorites. :3

(‘it’s too right… I’m scared, Xiao, I could lose him to her before our relationship even started…’ one of the return notes had remarked) - That fact has been set in literary stone. X3 Before you even said so, I knew the couple wouldn't last. It hasn't even started! XD

My eyes doth protest, for I is sleepy, yet arduously persist in reading for thou has succeeded in getting me smitten. X3 Have fun decoding that. I jumbled up the dialect on purpose. XDD
Danko Kaji chapter 33 . 8/30/2009
The Razerang ending OMEGA WINBUCKETS! TY TY TY TY! X3 X3 X3 X3

Favorite lines:

Devil Razer: …Aw… How sweet… - FTW! Lolz (I'm becoming a clone of you, lol)

“I’m very tempted to crack a joke here but I’ll refrain because it’ll ruin the moment.” - Could you think of what kind of joke he would've retorted atm, or you forgot what it was? I'm dying to know what was the joke! XD

“Hey it’s not an engagement ring! What if Kazama sees it?” - ...if this is not a foreshadowing, I don't know what is. XD

Snobby Rich Kid, she hasn't used that name for awhile. X3

Jin got pwned by his girlfriend. What a dork. XDD

Remind me never to eat cold bacon and eggs again, Razer ‘said’ to the creature within.

Then you should learn to wake up early, idiot. - Ftw. I love when rare moments of light-hearted bickering between Razer/devil arrive. Makes me forget they hate eachother's guts.

YES, Baek has returned! X3

Relish that compliment, because you don't have any idea how deep my abhorrence for drama goes. :D
Danko Kaji chapter 32 . 8/29/2009
“What am I doing? What are you doing!”

Absolutely nothing, came the ‘innocent’ reply. - Ftw. X3 I kind of like this bickering.

The Hwo being so freakin' afraid, just sitting there not knowing what to do, OMG he's like a frightened child, dreading for the boogie man to pop back out from the closet. XD The mental image was hilarious.

And yet Kazama, who unquestioningly would’ve felt it, still did not come. The fucking spineless bastard. - Yeah, where was he in all this? XP Rhetoric question. You don't have to answer it. :p

She could’ve killed him. And he still stayed. He didn’t run off when she was unconscious.

That meant a lot. Almost everything…

For fuck’s sake, Jin didn’t even come –

And he said he loved you. How questionable that statement is now becoming… - It must be in my sadistic nature, but I'm loving all the bad points piling up against Jin. :3

“She said she doesn’t want to do anything until I come back from the army.” - The death sentence [of a relationship]. XD

Or where he was. Jin turned away from her door, closing it gently. He just couldn’t face her anymore. - Yeah, serves you right, jackass. XP

Correction, dear buddy, you're not making me love Tekken. You're making me love your stories. :D I haven't started up looking at the endings, though. The one I want to see the most is Baek's. In the midst of reading, I'm almost forgetting he has ever existed. That's why TMB is my top fav, because he's in it in every chap. :DD

Danko Kaji chapter 31 . 8/29/2009

HOW DANGEROUSLY ADORABLE! XD I loved the ending, nor was I expecting it.

Smoking Hwoarang, is such a laid-back prissy dude. It amuses me, and annoys me.

Reply to your review reply: Yay, bonding! lolz

Dissed and dismissed, FTW! XDD

Oh, that's what it was. Huh. Always seen it, but never grasped the word.

Steve's existence is weird. XP But I still love him.

Why do you do what? Make me love what I hate! XDD
Danko Kaji chapter 30 . 8/29/2009
I cannot believe you are sitting here.

Yeah… I can’t either.

Razer continued scratching Panda behind the ears, sitting between her and Kuma. - LOLWTF, ABSOLUTE WIN! XD Get in touch with your love for nature, Razer. I like that in a woman.

Steve and Razer bonding. Uberly nice.

“Please don’t tell me that you are in love with me.”

“Thank God.”

Fox grinned slyly and teased, “Would it have been a bad thing if I said that?”

“Firstly, I’m still sewing my heart back together, and trying to show Red how to do his up properly. Secondly, I have a boyfriend. Thirdly, I know you like Christie. Fourthly, go ask her out because she likes you back. Fifthly, why the hell am I telling you this? And lastly, why am I playing match maker?” - I love this entire part. XD Made me laugh so hard, and the feeling stayed inside, simply resting until it can strike again. XDD

They must be together now.

She smiled whole-heartedly, feeling her heart sting a little, but otherwise be genuinely happy, “Good.” - The horror, the horror... -_-; Why... I saw it coming, but still, why...

Wow, even Tekken soldiers hate their jobs! - Lol, what a win.

Yes. The oncoming storm in which you will be oh so vulnerable yet again… and it is then I will strike. - Ah, foreshadowing... This comes to prove Razer cannot live without Hwoarang, or possibly can't stand sharing him to others for too long. :p

Concerning review reply, the character plot summaries make sense, sort of. Steve was created? 0_o What does cryogenic sleep mean?

Corinne, why do you do this to me? XD