Reviews for Five Ways to Dump a Guy
LeoHiggins chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very enjoyable story!
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Wow. This was hilarious. It would be funny if a mafia member did speak eloquently though...but I guess that'll never happen. ;P Who knew that Lelouch could act as a mafia member although, he IS the Black Knights' leader...
Kairikiani chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Milly's schemes are so cruel, but so hilarious too. And of course any plan that has Lelouch playing gangster has to be good.

The first and last paragraphs of the fic were perfect. The ending really tied everything together and made it more of a story about Milly's struggle for independence than a list of pranks...Wow, that sounded more like the thesis for an essay than a fanfic review. Anyway, my point is: I liked the story and thought the writing was good.
Yudachi chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Very nicely written! Good job writing a Milly fic. Any plans on writing LloydMilly?
princess mei chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This is so Milly. Hah.

I like the Lloyd bit, that was ownage. :D
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
So cute. GO MILLY!
Dark Duchess and Shadow Queen chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
:) I love Milly. I could totally imagine her doing all those things. AND I LOVE LLOYD! Especially when he gets all pouty (which is kinda common).
mystermix chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
What? Lelouch, a drama queen? Never.

Could totally see this.
icarus923 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
very nice...cant stop laughing when lulu was acting like a gang member...cant imagine that
Meng-4-2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Great fanfiction, very detailed!

I love the part about Lloyd (he rules *cough*), and Millay actually sounds like herself here. Awesome job!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Excellent work! Very funny.
Solarwind Starfire chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
XD So, so funny, the way Milly drives off suitors. And so in character too.

You're a fellow GameFAQser, yes?