Reviews for Brothers, Friends, Lovers
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Ah, that was really good. I loved the way you wrote about their emotions and that kiss was so sweet and caring.

Great story!
Ellie CameronDB chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
love this story!
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Love it, love it, love it! I especially liked poor Seth when he remarks that he's a bad friend because Anna was still lonely. Wonderful, and then the kissing part, you made my day. There's only one tiny thing, the last two sentences: 'And that’s how it always will be. As long as they both live, Ryan and Seth will have something left of this. Not everything, but always something. Maybe the newfound love will go away as soon as they get out of the car, but even if that happens, they will always be friends. Or brothers. Forever.' That's a bit melodramatic. Personally, I think the story would be stronger if you left those out and just ended with 'Lovers', because that has a certain tension to it, a whole new dimension in their relationship and that in itself gives the reader a sense that there's a lot more in store for the two of them, gives us something to fantasize about :P

Anyway, I really liked this, you've got a nice writing-style, it seems to flow and that's really important, so really, well done.

Hugs,

Tomorrows Dust

PS: small question, I really had to laugh at your authors notes, so I just wanted to ask whether you plan to pick up that razor to go on a killing-spree-Sweeney-Todd-style or to off yourself?
dreamXbig chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow. Okay. We could not get past your author's note to actually read the story because of a comment you made. What the heck were you thinking, making a joke about cutting yourself if you get flames. That is the most insensitive, idiotic thing we have ever seen. Seriously. What compelled you to write that? It's not in any way, shape, or form funny, so we do not understand why you would put 'hehe' after writing something like that. We are too infuriated to read the whole story. Think before you write something like that next time.

S. and M.