Reviews for Don't Leave Me On My Own
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Dang! Talk about a cliffhanger; and this is from back in 2001. Ugh, my heart is aching for Chandler right now. I don't know why, but it is always Chandler's side I'm more sympathetic to. I'm actually close to tears for him, and there actually is an ache in my heart area. I just want to give him a hug so badly.
x.Irish.o.Eyes.x chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
omg! I hope Ross is OK! good chapter!
Susan chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Janice? I'll better review ;)

So far, I love it, it's great that they all try to rebuild their friendship.

I hope you didn't kill Ross!
Jackie chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Is there a sequel? You have to finish! Wow, what an amzing flourish at the end, it was like, voila! I can still keep everyone on the edge of their seats. Conitinue the story! Please! You have to have Monica move to Seattle to win Chandler back and then have her get pregnant there and have the baby, return to New York with Chandler and little baby Aine (Awn-ya, it's irish) Bing. (I like that name, LOL)Aw, it's just a suggestion, but keep it up!
Colleen chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
I like them! Keep up to the continuation. It is a good story line.
just some chick chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
ive just found out about this fic, and i know that u might not c it, but if u do read this, pleeeeeeezzzzz continue!
mickie dean chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
this is great stuff but if chandler marries janice ill never read another 1 of your fics
maya2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
I'm still reading it. It really is a great story. Keep it up.
Cathy chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
I really liked it and u better write a sequal because i wanna know whats gonna happen to ross and rachel now that ross has been in teh accident
Ren chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Another Wonderful fic, now you must continue...Monica and Chandler need to be together AGAIN! :)
idiehddot chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
you better keep this going. you better get chandler back.
BluEyes chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
continue soon or else i'll marry chandler! and get monica and chandler back together! but newyaz, this is really good
reader chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
wow, excellent threats there. :D anyhoo, continue soon!
Ashlee chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Ohhhh good! Please continue soon!
super trooper chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Honey, so good! its like, real people! like u got into an average persons mind, instead of the dumb tv personalities! please keep writing!