Reviews for What he did not See
Dark Reika chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Awww that's so cute and adorable I truly love it! -.-
Please continue!

Daklog73 chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
AWW...that was so cute! I love how oblivious people write Prowl, he reminds me of me! I loved how this ended...but I do see room for another chapter or two. Just throwin' that out there!

Shame you didn't get more reviews on this, it's a very nice story!
crimsonseastorm chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Excellent! Your whole story worked together cohesively and I find myself wanting more even though you've resolved this wonderfully! Excellent job! You write Prowl/Jazz very well and it'd be interesting to see more about Jazz and his optics!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
Wonderful! I like how you characterised them; it was sweet and touching. Please write more!

Truth of Barricade chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
aw. Warm fuzzy feeling. I really enjoyed this. Are you going to finish with another chapter? Nice work.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Tsumiden chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
beutiful take on jazz and prowl
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Aw _ Is there more?
mmouse15 chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
Hm...good concept. May I make a few suggestions? Make a break of some type (a line of dashes, XOXO, ~, something) between the various 'scenes' in each chapter. It took me a while to figure out what was going on, and that might help your readability if you'd do that. Also, find a beta or have someone look over your story before you post to catch spelling errors. You have a few homonyms and such that are wrong and a fresh pair of eyes can be very helpful.

Other than those easy-to-correct items, this is a good story. You could flesh it out more if you wanted, but this is a good idea and you've put in enough to be a nice read. As I said, it's a good concept. I hope you'll continue to write.
InzanityRulz chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
Nice fic. Will there be more? Update soon!