Reviews for Plan 9 from the Demon's Head
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Adorable. X3
JannaKalderash chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Ra's...on the VIEW? Uh...I think my mind is a bit out of whack.

Okay, it's better now.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
so good, I apologize for drowning you in all these back logged reviews. You deserve the numbers and I missed it first time around
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
You know, I caught those particular General Hospital episodes, I guess you did as well LOL
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
so funny and then so sad
CJ chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
LOVE THE SERIES! THIS IS SO HILARIOUS! BTW it wasn't a Guiding Light plot. It was General Hospital. My family'd been watching GH for decades now and I asked my grandmother (I'm only 16, it was a little before my time) about Soap plots involving the weather, diamonds and Cassidines. I got an ohour lectures which made the story even funnier. Please hurry with "Not My Kink" I wanna download it to my laptop and please for the love of god (Buddha, Allah etc etc) continue writing or your fans may just go Rogue on uou.
kaitlynvoncat chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Omg, when I realized what Ra's was planning on doing (and where he got it from), I about died. xD Not to mention just the fact that Dick knew about the story. x3
24isover chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Belovelette?

*cackles*
Wispr chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
This was a really good and fun story to read. Thanks you for the laughs!

Wispr chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
You really know how to write a twisted plot that is easy to follow.

Love the interaction between the "Bat" family. Good work!

Wispr chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Very interesting chapter, I like how much depth you have given the characters. Feel so bad for Nightwing!

Luc Star chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
hehe.. another good one.
Lady J2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Ya know, I haven't even gotten past this line, but you just have this little gems that pop up in the middle of your chapters and I had to let you know...

"Not twelve hours ago Tim was in danger of being drawn and quartered by coils of mutated ivy – this was worse. "

Snicker. Snicker snicker.

You're killin' me.
Redraptor chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
Blah, im so bad at reviewing.i havent reviewed at all since I read the first part of this series. Bad bad me. hehe

Anyways, this was hilarious as always. Gonna read the other parts soon ]

Even though sometimes the chars seem OOC, it doesn't seem to matter at all cause its done so well, it comes off as a bat-universe comedy(which I figure is probably what you're going for). Also of course, I realize that over time the characters have changed and developed so change in certain character traits are understandable and expected. ] It almost feels like something I'd see on tv or an alternate universe type thing where everyones life isn't so angsty filled. (of course, I do like angsty a nice break from it is often refreshing :)

Like if you were to take Batman from the comics, and meld it with Friends the tv show. And I love the outcome ] Well now I'm just rambling nonsense, either way, love the story. Very entertaining ]
TravisBickle chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
LOL!

Your depiction of Ras is absolutely hillarious! I love the way he is completely oblivious to the big joke that is himself.

Congratulations on yet another first notch story Chris.